We are seeking funding for a $2.1M property in GA. Seller is willing to carry 75% financing in trust for an initial investment of $250,000. $180,000 rehab costs involved. Have appraisal. Need to close ASAP.

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FIX & FLIP UP TO 100% FINANCING MULTI-FAMILY, RESIDENTUAL & HOTELS up to 100% FINANCING-NO UP FRONT FEES-Next Step Capital Funding collaborates with numerous Conduit Capital Partners that specialize in fix & flips, gap funding and equity partnerships. Feel free to contact us at 302 384 2322  VISIT OUR WEB SITE:  nextstepcapitalfunding.com

I can help you with your loan with no Upfront Fees. You would have the privilege to deal with direct private lenders that provide short and/or long term loans that you want. These loan programs are used to finance your Project/Business/Properties and we close loan within 2 weeks max.

For more details and inquiry contact:

John Lewin

johnlewin01@hotmail.com

(978) 276-9538

I am a private lender and Investor, Do you need a legit, honest, reputable and quick loan?? I can help you, we offer business and individual loan for more details contact us at wetfinances@gmail.com

Do you have a Lender you're working with? If not please send us a much detailed loan scenario so we could have good understanding of what we are working with here.

Thank you,

Nancy Sun

Hi Kevin, I have many private investors I work with as well s direct lenders so I may be able to help.  You may email me at nbuffi@yahoo.com or call me at 401-309-8399.  Thanks and good luck! -Nichole

we are interested in all luxury properties. 

please email your scenario to info@superjumboloans.info and we will set you up with the banker that handles these transactions. Also, visit us at www.superjumboloans.info 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service