Hello, and thanks for reading this request.

I am purchasing 4 properties, each with 27+ apartment units, at steep discount, and will place large down payment. The C-class properties are distressed, but marginally performing. 2 of the units have been professionally inspected and apparently the structures are sound, with 1/3 roof life remaining, and we will be concluding our due diligence next week. About 87% of the units are 2 bedrooms with either 1.5 or 2 baths, and unique to this class, are townhome style. We have the expertise to renovate the units and professionally manage the turn around, and the loan to value once stabilized will be approximately 28%. We can pay 6-8%, depending upon the term (short term or long term possible), and may be open to a variable rate for longer term. The loan must be non-recourse due to my self directed IRA LLC requirements (or, if required we might consider not using this entity). We can document our high net worth, excellent credit, and strong history of ownership.

We are looking for 1 loan for each property in the amount of $235,000, or you have the collateral for the entire project for $940,000.  I am happy to provide you with an executive summary of this opportunity.

Thanks,

Doug Fowler

707 337-1067

fowlerdoug@sbcglobal.net

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doug,

Please send an executive summary to greg@usaccounting-lending.com

Thanks,

Greg

Hello Doug,

Hello, my name is Catherine Turner, Account Executive with Senior Commercial Capital, LLC.  I can assist you with financing your commercial property.

SENIOR COMMERCIAL CAPITAL, LLC. has been appointed as the Direct Correspondent Lender of our Wall St. Fund to bring WALL ST. Funding to MAIN ST  

Brokers Protected!

WALL ST.  STANDARD LOAN GUIDELINES for Multifamily, Office, Industrial, Retail, Mixed Use, Hotels and many more..

LOAN to VALUES: 

65-75% LTV  all Properties, 80% LTV for Multi-Family Purchases Only  in Tier I & Tier II areas 

INTEREST RATES:  3.75 - 5.50% Interest Average  

8.99 - 11% Bridge Loans/Hard Money    

PREPAYMENT PENALTY

5% Declining; 5% 1st yr., 4% 2nd yr., 3% 3rd yr., 2% 4th yr., 1% 5th yr.

TERMS 5, 7 and 10 year Terms 

AMORTIZATION 
 25-30 years  

ASSET BASED

No Personal Guarantees  Non-Recourse  Non-Credit Score Driven  Must close in Domestic LLC.

Each Loan must qualify on its Merits!  

STREAMLINED SUBMITTAL PROCESS - NO UPFRONT FEE

EZ-3 DOCS:  Executive Summary  Loan Set-Up Form  Statement of Understanding

Catherine Turner

Account Executive

Senior Commercial Capital, LLC.

Cell: 1-708-612-8920

Fax: 1-815-550-2361

http://www.seniorcommercialcapital.com

cturner@seniorcommercialcapital.com

https://www.facebook.com/ISellMoney

I'm a strategic referral partner with NYC Commercial Funding Conduit which provides recourse and non-recourse commercial funding from 100k to no upper limit. 

My role is to send out loan worksheets which need to be completely and accurately filled out by borrowers and get these to the NYC analyst team for a full funding proposal. When the worksheet is returned we then send out a preliminary funding offer. If it is satisfactory we prepare our final, and official, funding offer which will include instructions as to how to wire us a fully refundable $2,500 - $5,000 retainer fee. 

Notice how the borrower pays nothing until after they get the funding offer they like. 

Kindest Regards;

James W. Peterson

517-896-4275

unclejim@rocketmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service