I have a 1st home buyer client who we are looking for a lending FHA or possibly a 203k loan for or private lender. He does have a couple hurdles and seeing if there are any lenders out there.

Details:
1. Mid Fico 600-610
2. Has several collection accounts that are over 2+ years ago. Ranging from $500-$18,000
3. No late payments on current bills IE car payment 2+ years, 2 credit cards 1 year, department store card 1 year.
4. Does have student loan in collection
5. Self employed 3+ years makes $50k-$75k each year.
6. On tax repayment plan (no tax liens)
7. Looking at a 2-4 unit building to owner occ
8. Have $15k-$20k down payment
9. Purchase price would be around $200k+-
10. State of Missouri

Anyone think they can get this loan done?

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My advice would be to take some of the $15-$20k and pay off some of these bills to help your credit. Maybe try to lease with the option to buy and have some of that money go toward down payment.

Hi Daniel,

I am not positive our company can help you, but I welcome you to call us and talk to the regional manager for Missouri, Shane Forrestal. He can review this information and see if there is anything we can do to help. 

Here at ReCasa Financial Group, we lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab. Our rehab loan program offers 100% financing for purchase, improvements and soft costs. 

Our number is 614.221.6770. We look forward to talking with you.

Thank you,

Nikki Lawler
ReCasa Financial Group
info@recasafinancial.com
www.recasafinancial.com

Hello,

Regarding your funding request,  Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me to visit the company website for more info on direct funding, asset protection, credit repair, business solutions and much
more  because our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.Email#  mrs.slavengillian@gmail.com
(Serious Inquiries Only)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service