+/- $125 Million Gold Mine Loan Request

Looking for an asset based lender able to do a +/- $125 Million Gold Mine Loan Request.

If interested and able to fund please contact me ASAP.

Direct Lenders Only Please.

Please advice,
Many thanks,
Best regards,
Francisco De La Chesnaye
Direct: 702 605 0220

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Maurice!

You've an awesome product line except, regretfully, an asset based loan product to finance an operating gold mine to the tune of $150 million USD, 

Thanks anyway. I appreciate your message and will keep you in mind for when the need arises for one of your many products.

Best regards,
Francisco De La Chesnaye

Francisco-

My partner has a prviate equity lender that would consider this request. Need to own free and clear / unencumbered asset and they can lend up to approx. 50% of the value. No fee, JV arrangement. More deatils contact me at robenright@comcast.net or at 215-410-9703.

Thank you for your reply Rob. Yes, I'd like more info on your partner.
Yes, these are free and clear, unencumbered producing gold mines.
Please confirm receipt and advise,
Many thanks,
Best regards,
Francisco De La Chesnaye

Francisco,

NEPCO, INC is an International Private Commercial direct lender financing projects at up to 100% either debt/equity or combination interested in the Energy, Technology, Business, Mining and Real Estate markets.  Our alternative financing model offers EASE and flexibility in obtaining private capital while avoiding traditional bank’s rigid lending practices, extended closing timeframes and over inflexible underwriting standards.

Minimum loan amount is $10M US with no maximums on asset based lending.  Our funding is based on strength of project not LTV or LTC. 

This is non- conforming or alternative financing within a Non-Recourse structure and with no prepayment penalties.  A moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing can be provided.  (Determined on a case-by-case basis)

Our rates are  based on the following indexes: London bank rate, Libor, Bond rate, 5-year Treasury or Prime depending on the project with terms of 3, 5, 7, 10 , 15 or 20 years

Documentation:

• Business Plan or Executive Summary with actual or proforma income statements 3 -5 years

• Balance Sheet/Financial Statement/Cash Flow/P & L with YTD less than 90 days old (if applicable)

• Copy of Appraisal or other valuation (if available)

• Expanded Resumes of all principals

• Line Item Detailed Use of Funds for short-term and long-term projections

• Exit strategy

• Financial statement-Personal/Corporate

If you provide the requested information and documentation we can move forward quickly.   We need to stress that you must have a willingness to work through the requirements, equity of some form in your project, capital to support your project, proof of funds invested to date, and a team with a track record of success.

Please include any additional information that would make this project more appealing to a Lender, Investor or Equity participant.  Unique Project features and Keys to Success:

Due Diligence and other Third Party Cost:

Due to standard banking policies and procedures, due diligence, underwriting (not inclusive of business evaluation/ project need/necessity study and site inspection) is always conducted and is an inherent necessary advance cost to be borne by you the Borrower/applicant seeking 100% capital after receipt of written expression of interest with general terms and conditions.

NEPCO, INC – Global Lending and Capital Formation for Projects & Assets - Ron Coleman, President   770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 – Skype

I am able to get you the loan with the best rates possible for your situation.

Email for more information

scottbriggs313@gmail.com

Francisco,

Have you acquire capital for your project?  If not we like you to consider our program below:

UP TO 100% CAPITAL FOR VIABLE PROJECTS - GLOBALLY!  DIRECT SOURCE

NEPCO, INC is a private international commercial lender with capital participant’s, affiliates and assignees that fund viable projects.  Our process is simple, consistent and fully transparent to ensure that our clients are informed and comfortable with the steps, process and requirements necessary to get their projects funded.  Formed in 1990 with a focus toward the following:

• Providing a clear path to capital placement by decreasing the time for due diligence

• Identification, packaging and presentation of underwriting requirements. 

• Third party, independent verification and reporting along with

• A more secure risk mitigation model for our investors through executive and directors insurance guarantee. 

As a direct non- conforming or alternative capital source without prepayment penalties we can provide up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination for Energy, Technology, Mining, Business and Real Estate based projects. 

Program funding structures:

Asset-Based Financing, Accounts Receivable Financing, Business Capital, Debt Restructuring, Commercial Real Estate Financing, Working Capital and Operating Capital Financing, Retail Business, Capital Restructuring, Construction Project Funding, Business Expansion, Capital Formation, Credit Enhancement, Automotive Dealership Wholesale Floor Planning, Project Participation Financing, Agricultural-based Inputs, Livestock, and Operations Funding, Energy Project Financing, Bridge Lending & Factoring.

Program highlights:

• Minimum loan amount is $1M US with no maximums on asset based lending 

• Funding is based on strength of project not LTV or LTC 

• Moratorium on payments by use of an interest reserve for a reasonable period

• Bank rate or better pricing

• Terms of up to 30 years

• Closing of escrow can range from 30-120 days with 60-90 days being the average.  Timing is dependent upon client response and third party reporting

NEPCO, INC – GLOBAL CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS - Ron Coleman, President   770-572-7765  nepcoinc@att.net; Skype: nepcoinc1

Francisco:

Do these mines or mine have their NI43-101 survey in place and up to date? If you have a producing mine and the NI43-101 survey there are lenders that will loan $$ on this if you know where to look. Not sure why your looking for funding on a mine project in a real estate forum, it's not gonna happen. Trust me I know because I'm involved in a mining project in Mexico and I know how hard it is to get ANY type of funding. If I can help just respond here and we'll hook up via personal or business email to discuss further. Thanks and good luck.

Mr. Catchings @ Clear Stream Trading Co. Inc

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service