100% HASSEL FREE JV EQUITY FUNDING $10MM - $1BB

We are a (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. We offer Virtually 100% Funding, in trade with 10% Refundable Deposit from Client. And is 110% Matched by GFG ,in form of U.S. Treasury Bills. Which is held in Name of a NEWLY FORMED SPE Escrow Acct. once we Fund the project ,funds are released to GFG ,and held until final profit is realized,at end of the Funding process. In trade we take a JV Stake in the Project,for up to 36 monts ,or until you buy us out. NO INTEREST PAYMENTS ,FOR THE ENTIRE TERM. We Are JV Equity Partners. We can close in 4-6 weeks with , only exec,plan,Experience, 10% refundable Good Faith Deposit. NO High Credit score Required,NO 6 month bank bank Reserves ,NO Int Payments,NO Tax Returns required ,accept to verify 3 day verification of the 10% GFD funds

Matt Picone
GFG LLC.
NYC PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM
gfgllcfund@gmail.com

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Matt,

Please contact me at   hklong@ronanfunding.com   with full details, is this international?

regards

Howard :

Yes we do international asong as its sovereign nation .
As far as more Info . Please contact me @gfgllcfund@gmail.com, leave me your Detailed email of your needs , our program is very exclusive by invitation ONLY .
We can begin there

Kindly!
Matt Picone
GFG LLC
(PRIVATE EQUITY GROUP LLC)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service