Available funding for viable commercial real estate projects. This program provides 100% equity financing for large-scale development projects that require a joint venture partner; development projects that require a joint venture partner. ($250k - $500m)  Principals only, No Brokers

Views: 949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Barbara:

Working on hotel development project in TX for Embassy Hotel and Conference Center.   Looking for 100% equity/debt financing on approx. $34MM.   We are the intermediaries on behalf of client.  If parameters of interest please let me know.  Thank you.

Harold- hk@sebusiness.net

Hi Harold,

We work with the Principal only, No Brokers.  I'm the mediator here at KBFG between the Principal and our private funds group.  I have documents that has to be filled out by the Principal (with his/her personal information) to forward to the private investors that we have.

Hi Barbara:

Just to clarify, I have worked with lenders that immediately have access to principal to principal communication and that's fine.   I have other lenders that prefer us to facilitate the process which also is fine.   Point is, whatever is a benefit to complete the opportunity is how we are able to work.   As long as you are able to accept working through a broker in that regard there is still an opportunity.    We usually get a fee and funding agreement from our client and then can set up the best way to work with the lender.    If that is of interest please let me know.   Thank you again for the courtesy in your response.

Regards,

Harold

Dear
I am sorry for anxiety.

I Kostylev Alexander. Russia. The Private person, not the commercial director and my partner Jennifer Scimone, we ask you about the help in financing of my project on Philippines.

The given project represents. Purchase of a beach of 20 hectares and business development. Tourism and rest. Hotel building in territory. For my project the credit in 10 000 000 dollars is required. For land buying and for vacation spot and tourism development. A fine place for the project and the project too rather attractive.

I am ready to give all necessary documents. As personal and on the project.

If can help, inform please.

Sincerely
Kostylev Alexander.
Russia. 660062. Krasnoyarsk.
Street Visotnay 2. str 1. room 418.
Email: alekskkost5@yahoo.com
My private phone no: +79631818912
My private fax no: +7(391) 2478387
Single.
Sex: Male.
Skype; Alekskkost5

Bank information.

Alexander Kostylev
655600. Khakassia Republic. Sayanogorsk. Southern microdistrict. The house 1, apartment 58.
ZAO RaiffeisenBank
№ 40817840007000010838
17/1Troitskaya, Moscow, 129090, Russia.
SWIFT: RZBMRUMM

Correspondent bank
№ 3582021665001
Standart Chartered Bank of New York
SWIFT: SCBLUS33
CHIPS ABA: 0256
FEDWIRE NO: 026002561

I beg help. The help is necessary to me.

Sincerely
Kostylev Alexander.

Check your personal email

We require fund of US$ 30 million for a residential township project at CHennai , India.  I am the Managing Director of Xegon Projects Pvt Ltd actual user of fund. 

Bye,

Uday-  tudayakumar@hotmail.com

Hello Uday,

I replied to your personal email.

Hello-

After stumbling across your website online... I'd like to speak with you Re; Many of my HIGH END CLIENTS that would be a great fit for your SBLC program .

Actually I have ($14M) Real Estate Dev Project in TX to submit right now...And a $150M Beverly Hills Cal Project,which may be possible candidates,providing the terms are acceptable.

Please contact me ASAP to discuss these and many other Projects,that may be great fit for your platform.

Matt Picone
GFG LLC.
845-636-8482
gfgllcfund@gmail.com

Looking for Funding for SIngle/Multi-Family home in East TN in the 50k-75K price range with 10k-15k of rehab and a Net Profit of 20K-30K. ***

**Also, looking for commercial loan for 2 Duplex unit that are filled. 6 units that make $450 each for $2700 a month income or $32,400 annually. Approximate expenses are 1100 a month or $13,300 yearly. There is currently a commercial loan in place for 4% that I may try to assume but need 15% down on both properties or around $27,000 down.

***Let me know what you are willing to do? deaconmorgan@gmail.com  

Hi can you call me.  Malcolm 347 681 3034. re: jv funding.

Hi Barbara,

I'm working on a 34 unit apt building and l am looking for a JV  partnership. If this go well, I have few more in Phila PA

Thanks

Ed 215 896 4786

dream.finders@yahoo.com

Hi Barbara,
Need Funding for 100 Acre Solar, Geo Thermal Mixed-use, multi family LEED certified housing development in Chicago West suburban growing area. We need $7.5M. I have executive summary if interested.
Steve Kowalski

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service