Get up to $150,000 in funding.

LOW INTEREST RATES

- Rates as low as 8.99%! 0% interest rates for the first 6-12 months

UNSECURED/NO COLLATERAL

- Do not need to leverage any assets to acquire capital

NO RESTRICTIONS

- Funds can be used to invest in real estate, rehab and repairs or any other company expenses.

FUNDING IN AS LITTLE AS 20 BUSINESS DAYS

- Quick approval process

NO UPFRONT FEES

- We don't charge for submitting an application, we are paid solely on results. We charge 10% success fee based on the principle balance of funding our clients. You won't be charged the 10 points unless you already have the funding.

NO INCOME VERIFICATION

- Stated income only. No income verification

AFFILIATES WELCOME

- We will give commissions to affiliates who want to market our credit lines. We have a unique and lucrative compensation structure. 

John Terry Nicasio

Synergistic Investments, LLC

Direct: (323) 419-3921

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

please send me more information to denzeljayre@gmail.com

I sent you an email Robert

I didn't see an attachment or any documentation detailing your programs

Everything is in the body of the email. There are no attachments. Our program is very simple and straightforward. You can go to the website and find out more info if you want.

www.fundinganllc.com

Why you need to pull credit on me?  Shouldn't you focus on the deal and the LLC?  Can you provide references please Thanks

Hi Robert, our program is credit based. We don't require any collateral, no down payment and no upfront fees. If you don't mind me asking what is your current credit score? If you do have good credit, we are more than willing to give your references of investors and affiliates that we've worked with. But we don't want to waste our time and yours as well. Thanks.

dearjohnterry caniborrowmoneymoney to buy land on landwatch? ihave 2or3companies that willbuy the land immediately?godblessvancehuntervance@yahoo.com

Please send more information to me at PerryJones@KearsedgeBoston.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service