ReCasa Financial Group, LLC provides an array of products and services for real estate investors to successfully exceed their profit and investment return objectives.

Financing, insurance, education, security and services offerings are tailored for each investor’s situation.

The rehab loan product provides 100% financing.

Call Today! 614.221.6770

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nikki, I have a deal in Oakland, CA it is a purchase by a Non-Profit of a 3-unit building that has fire damage. The sales price is $124,000 as is, it is a short sale that has already been approved and they are looking to close on the 23 of May. The hold up on this deal was the insurance company, and now that they have a closing date, it does not look like that that money will be forth coming to the deal. The fire damage cost is $35,000. The after rehab value should be a minimum of $175,000, the appraisal is scheduled for tomorrow. If this is something your group can help with, let me know and I will get you any documentation you need. Also, all three units are 2bd-1ba and rent for $1,200 a month for each.

Thanks,

Brian Frierson

Temescal Financial Group

bfri59@live.com

510-712-1455-C

714-927-5825-D

Hi Brian,

Unfortunately, we do not lend in CA currently. We are lending in OH, PA, NC, SC, NY, TN, IN, IL, KS & MO. 

We currently only lend in the US in the following states: OH, PA, NC, SC, NY, TN, IN, IL, KS & MO. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service