All Discussions Tagged 'to' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Providing Proof of Funding, plus a temporary reduction of due diligence fees for High LTV Financing (up to 100% for some projects)

In addition to providing a 100% refund guarantee for due diligence fees (“If your project is viable and factually represented, you get you…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Apr 17, 2016

Finding it impossible to get 100% financing for US or International Commercial Projects?

Assistance in obtaining up to 100% financing with a 100% Refund Guarantee for US or International business venture or commercial real estat…

0 Feb 8, 2016

100% Debt Financing (or more) for US and International Commercial RE Projects, $2 Million USD to $2 Billion, 100% Refund Guarantee in writing

The holidays are behind us and we are already 1/12 of the way through 2016.  Are you any closer to getting the funding you need to make you…

0 Jan 26, 2016

How to get 100% financing (or more!) at last year’s prices

Our lenders will be raising their due diligence fees by 15% within the next few weeks. If you need 100% debt financing (or more) for a worl…

0 Jan 6, 2016

Private Money Structuring

My friend, Daniil, who is a full-time real estate investor just recorded a 40+ minute all-content video called: "Private Money Structuring…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Dec 29, 2015

Conventional & Private Money-No Upfront Fees! Principles ONLY!

Conventional & Private Money  Check our many ways to serve your commercial needs. Commercial Property Very Low Rates Very Fast Close…

Started by gordon meadows

0 Aug 18, 2015

GET YOUR LOAN HERE

RAFAEL JOEY FUNDS/ LOAN OFFER APPLY Rafael Joey company is here to help you retrieve your lost and to help financially in any form.The oppo…

Started by Rafael Joey

0 Nov 26, 2014

1st Trust Deed Money Needed, 50% LTV

Hello, and thanks for reading this request. I am purchasing 4 properties, each with 27+ apartment units, at steep discount, and will place…

Started by Doug Fowler

6 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

we need funding

we need between 30m- 100m to invest  we will repay 50% [ roi  45m-150m] in 6 months 402 572 8895

Started by Gary ELLISTON

13 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RE: I Need 30k asap to close on two duplexes in PA.

I am looking for a short term private lender who'll finance two duplexes in Johnstown, PA.  Title work is completed.  We're ready to close.…

Started by Art Jackson

6 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service