All Discussions Tagged 'small' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Income producing executive suites project

October 20, 2015 To: Our Investment Partners From: Gary Cross 912-342-7491 ofc. 404-907-6881 cell email:Coastalbusinesscenter@gmail.com…

Started by Gary Cross

0 Oct 20, 2015

Emergency Lending Needed!

I am hoping to find an lender With Heart that can do a small emergency loan. High interest rate is OK.  I am faced with an emergency and I…

Started by Richelle bombardier

7 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Dave Jameson

randy hinkle

, i need to know who the 'credible lender' is for one, and two is, if the loan is repaid by his lender then i also need to see that in writ…

Started by Gary ELLISTON

0 May 4, 2015

Funding for new build Texas 4plex - cash flowing very well!

Hello,I am looking for the quickest funding process with the least out of pocket costs (lower than the typical 25% down).  Please only cont…

Started by Chris Harp

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Small amount needed for 90 days- $13,000

I'm dealing with a flaky lender and no longer have time to wait on her. The "lender" is not seasoned and doesn't know what she's doing, and…

Started by Erin Naome

3 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David Perryman

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!! GET CONNECTED DIRECTLY WITH OVER 4,000 COMMERCIAL LENDERS TODAY!!

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW.. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP F…

Started by Mckenley Washington

1 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Gilca Ion

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP is now a Authorized Small Business Loan Representa​tive with NewTek

Great News Everyone!.. MACG Real Estate Group's New Interactive Small Business Funding Partner Portal with NewTek Has Launched! Please Ask…

0 Sep 25, 2014

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!! GET CONNECTED DIRECTLY WITH OVER 4,000 COMMERCIAL LENDERS TODAY!!

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW.. MACG REAL ESTATE GRO…

0 Sep 22, 2014

Banks say no we say YES! Small Business Funding

If you have been in business for 2+ yrs. and gross over $300,000 /Have Accts Rec. We can help go here to PRE Qualify... http://www.sunwi

Started by gordon meadows

0 Mar 26, 2014

Wanted -- Small Balance Asset Based Loan

Need to pull cash out of a Free & Clear investment property for repairs, personal and business funding. Small balance loan, residential…

Started by Gwendolyn Bryant

12 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service