All Discussions Tagged 'rehabber' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION! INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

SEND ME with your name, phone and best email with "Rehab" in the Subject Line to:privatemoneywithtrina@gmail.com Please do not provide any…

Started by Trina George

1 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

USA Single Family Rental Residence Investment Portfolio Line of Credit $1mm - $100mm

For acquiring, rehabbing, and growing portfolios    $1mm Line minimum, to $100mm12 month drawNon-Recourse Loan640 Minimum Credit scoreActiv…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Aug 23, 2015

NON-RECOURSE LOAN PRODUCTS - SFR Investment Property Portfolio Acquisition, Renovation & Lease Up Credit Facility

For experienced rehabbers with a good track record: Intended Uses Acquiring, rehabbing, and growing portfolios Interest Rate Starting at 8.…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Sep 9, 2014

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

SENDME your name, best phone and email to privatemoneywithtrina@gmail.com  with "Rehab" in the subject line. Please do not provide any ot…

Started by Trina George

0 Oct 1, 2013

REHAB LOANS - VA, DC, MD

If you are seeking a rehab (fix and flip) investor loan in VA, DC or MD, then we can help! Single family rehab investors can get short term…

Started by Troy Ross

5 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

INVESTORS HERE'S A REHAB LOAN PROGRAM <<<<<

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW: Send me your name, best phone and email with "Rehab" within the message to: priva…

Started by Trina George

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Seeking Private Equity Partners to Fund Single Family and Muti-Family Homes in South Florida

I'm a distressed real estate investor, rehabber, and renter in south Florida.  With properties at 50-70 cents to the dollar and at least 30…

Started by Alejandro Arocena

6 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

Inbox me with your name, best phone and email with "Rehab" within the message.Please do not provide any other info at this time.***********…

Started by Trina George

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Investors, Rehab Loans are available in the following states

Rehab Loans requests in MD,VA and Washington,DC - Any loan amount - Equity-based lending program - Zero pre-payment penalties - Zero monthl…

Started by Trina George

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Get Your Rehab Loan - No Payments - No PPP - All Credit OK

The PCFC Group is proud to announce it has rehab funding available for real estate investors. If your exit strategy is to ‘fix and flip’ t…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Aug 5, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service