All Discussions Tagged 'rehab' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who needs Fix and Flip Financing????

Tired of Getting the Run Around on Financing? It's time to get you back on track! Nationwide Fix and Flip lending for residential and 1 -…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 12, 2017

Residential Investment Purchase - DIRECT LENDER ONLY!

I have 3 residential investment properties. They are all buy and hold, with renters. I am interested in venturing into the "fix n flip" sid…

Started by Robert Boyd

4 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by SL Brown

We have 4-6 great deals need asset based financing, NOT credit score based.....

DON'T Bother us if you require any sort of "fees" paid before closing on the property, looking for true non FICO score 90% to 100% purchase…

Started by Carole L Singh

2 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Dwayne Stevens

100% Investor Financing - Purchase, Improvements, Soft Costs

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

3 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Corey Roshel

Non Profit Seeking Funding Partners

Our current real estate business has been notified that our non profit for supporting affordable housing has been approved as of April of t…

Started by Linda King

4 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Seeking Rehab and Flip Loan or Investor

I'm seeking a loan to start a rehab project. I have one potential property I'm interested in flipping. I can give you the links to it, if i…

Started by Walysia Clark

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma.

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma. Property is a U.S.D.A. Repo 3 bed 1 bath under contract and in Escrow. I am converting to 3 bed 2…

Started by Chris Roberts

2 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Resi 1-4 unit, Warrantable Condos, Townhomes Single & Portfolio

Portfolio props must be in same state. All loans must close in an entity (Limited Liability Company, S-corporation, Corporation, IRA, etc.)…

Started by Chris Cambridge

0 May 19, 2016

AS IS Appraised Value Funding. No Real Estate Experience Necessary

We have a 1 to 4 unit residential loan program that is ideal for experienced investors and novices. Must close in corporate entity.We offer…

Started by Chris Cambridge

0 May 19, 2016

Fix & Flip Financing Program for Investors

✔Residential Properties✔     WHAT WE OFFER:     -1-4 NOO units, condos, townhomes -Loan Amounts from $75K to $1M -Up to 90% loan-to…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Apr 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service