All Discussions Tagged 'real' (538)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTN: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS GET THE FUNDING YOUR DEALS NEED TODAY!!

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS   SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW.. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP…

Started by Mckenley Washington

2 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Mckenley Washington

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS FIND THE RIGHT LENDER FOR YOUR DEAL TODAY!!

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS   SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW.. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP…

Started by Mckenley Washington

0 Sep 14, 2014

New Loans for Real Estate Investors! STATED INCOME!

Greetings everyone at Real Estate Finance! Some of you may know me but many may not, so please allow me to introduce myself. I am the found…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Aug 26, 2014

Real Estate or Business Funding Available

Are you looking for Business Funding or Real Estate Funding? We currently are only funding in the US. Business Funding go to http://www.oce

Started by David Morgan

0 Aug 18, 2014

Get your credit fixed fast, and pay nothing until you get results!!!

Credit Repair is a service that helps thousands of people every month. Raising your credit score can qualify you for real estate financing,…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 8, 2014

VIG is looking for new properties to buy

Hello Everyone, Value Investment Group is ready to start working on its next acquisition. We are looking for:Apartment Communities - Well l…

Started by Garry Whiteley

0 Jul 3, 2014

Senior Debt, Preferred Equity, Mezzanine Debt and JV Equity Programs available for commercial income producing assets

Structured Products & Equity   Investment Profile: Targeted for sponsors with transactions that require higher leverage, more comple…

Started by Billy Clausen

0 Jun 10, 2014

Looking for equity partners

I am a real estate expert with excellent track record, over a decade of practice and millions of dollars of transactions under my belt. At…

Started by Anton Glotser

8 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Jason Ross

Seeking 100% Funding to Purchase Wholesale-Retail Properties in Illinois Suburbs

Real Estate Investor-VRCAPITAL INVESTMENTS & VRCI PROPERTIES, looking for small hardmoney or private lenders  to fund $10,000 to $50,00…

Started by Valerie Robinson

12 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

Hawaii Real Estate Agents Wanted

Hawaii Real Estate Agents Wanted Tap into the real estate industry's brightest minds and top producers!A commitment to training and coachi…

Started by KWHawaii

0 May 20, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service