All Discussions Tagged 'portfolio' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Residential Portfolio warehouse line of credit

Please read to the end before responding..... I am seeking a $15-30 Million line of credit to be used for residential N/O/O SFR property pu…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

$300,000 Short Term Loan

I have a borrower that needs to borrow $300,000 in Indianapolis. Loan secured by rental properties with a wholesale value of $750,000. Mone…

Started by Monte Alexander

28 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Richard Pickett

Foreign National Lending Available Nationwide in the U.S. - From Individual SFH to Bulk SFH

Hello. I am currently working with Canadian, Swiss, and Australian investors to: Acquire Single Family Homes in the U.S. for acquisition A…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Jul 26, 2015

(BUYERS AND SELLERS) Texas Turn-Key Investments

We are looking for buyers and sellers.  If you buy, we have turn key investments. If you sell, we still have turn key investments that you…

Started by Marcus Reynolds

0 Jul 6, 2015

Resolve to reduce your personal liability in 2015. Non-recourse portfolio financing

Fractured portfolio financing for your single family, condo, or multifamily properties. Anywhere in the US. Up to $50M acquisitions and up…

Started by Monte Alexander

0 Jan 3, 2015

Portfolio Lenders

Hello, I have the opportunity to acquire a group of properties to buy and hold.  I would like to speak with private lenders that can perfo…

Started by R. Everett Brown

17 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Just got accepted offer and need financing!!

We just got an accepted offer on a 9 property portfolio in Milwaukee, WI all 1 and 2 unit properties.  The purchase price is $700k and we a…

Started by JJ

16 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by BENET FORD

Seeking funding for Memphis SFH portfolio. 140 homes with strong cash flow, lots of equity.

We have been offered a 140-home portfolio in Memphis. Owner is selling to help wrap up estate planning, and has a low cost basis in all pro…

Started by John Busser

5 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Versatile - CEO

Need IRA Non-Recourse loan lenders

I need a good source to refer IRA non-recourse loans to.  Average loan amount is $45,000. (some more, some less). Need sources who will loa…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

JV EQUITY PARTNER wanted....

To prospective partners; This is my first discussion post requesting for funds. I have a great opportunity. A seller is offering me his and…

Started by Simon W

4 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Simon W

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service