All Discussions Tagged 'partner' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(5) SFR Acquisition Project

New opportunity for financing the acquisituion of (5) single family residential properties that are all rented. If you or someone you know…

Started by BneevigeRealty Investments,LLC

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Anyone Lending on Distressed Notes?

A partner and I have a very interesting opportunity to purchase out of receivership a distressed not 1st position against a 80 unit apartme…

Started by Daniel D. Dawson

10 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Money and Credit partners!

We are looking for private lenders to close real estate deals with us! A little bit about us, The Aspire Group LTD was founded by Erik Mill…

Started by ES Miller

12 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

BARBADOS - Developer seeks Funding for a Low-income Housing Project

"Our Client urgently seeks US$1m to purchase 10 acres as the first phase toward undertaking a low-income housing project." Ideally, we'd li…

Started by Regional Realty Services Inc.

0 Apr 23, 2015

Seeking Partner For Multifamily Acquisitions

We're looking for partners to go in with us on multifamily acquisitions in Florida. This is an opportunity to get into the syndication busi…

Started by Walter de Milly

3 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Jason Carlson

Looking to merge our hard money fund with a bank

We are looking to merge or JV our hard money fund with a bank (for licensing).  We are closing $8-10 Million a month and are not looking fo…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Management

funding needed International hotels and condos

Hello I own a small but growing real estate investment firm in Maryland and we have several good deals on hotels and condo's both here in t…

Started by Frank Lawson

10 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Management

Equity Capital for Well-Established Investors

We're seeking a professional individual or company which has a current portfolio of properties, and is looking for additional equity for ne…

Started by Walter de Milly

3 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Walter de Milly

GENUINE PRIVATE LENDERS REQUIRED FOR TAMPA, FL SFR's - once off & ongoing

ARE U A GENUINE PRIVATE LENDER LOOKING FOR REAL AVENUES TO INVEST/FUND ???   ONCE OFF OR ONGOING ???  ARE YOU A QUALIFIED INVESTOR ??? $40k…

Started by Sol Celender

0 Jan 18, 2015

SEEKING JV PARTNER 65/35 SPLIT YOUR WAY

I'm seeking a JV partner for fix and flips with minimal repairs and huge ARV's in the Atlanta area and surrounding counties. I am a wholesa…

Started by Torrey Manning

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service