All Discussions Tagged 'multifamily' (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multifamily Funding up to 80% LTV!

We have a great Multifamily program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purchase, up to…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 15, 2022

Fix & Flip Funding For 1-4 Units and Multifamily Properties- up to 85% Purchase and 100% Rehab

Check out our current Fix & Flip Program: Single-Family (1- 4 Units), Condos, Townhomes, Multifamily, Mixed-Use No Income, No Tax Retu…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 7, 2022

Ground Up Construction - $200K Minimum Loan Amount!

We have made changes to our new Ground Up Construction program to lower the minimum loan amount so that Borrowers with construction project…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 7, 2022

Multifamily Funding Nationwide - Up to 80% LTV

We have a great Multifamily program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purchase, up t…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Nov 29, 2022

MORTGAGE BROKERS - SEND ME YOUR FUNDING SCENARIOS!

Hi Friends! I am a direct lender with focus on small balance commercial funding ($100k up to $2 Million) and 1 to 4 unit residential invest…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Nov 17, 2022

LITE-DOC COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FUNDING $100K TO $2,000,000 - MANY DIFFERENT PROPERTY TYPES!

Started by Admin

0 Nov 10, 2022

Senior Commercial Capital - Direct Lender ready to assist Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors

Hi Friends! This is Monty. I am sure you all know I have left Cap360. I wanted to let you know I have recently accepted the position of Sr,…

Started by Monty Yeager

1 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by Alex Williams

Refinance my current bridge loan on 10 unit multi in Tennessee

Big Lou here. I have a bridge loan I will need to refinance because it is coming due in February. Property is located in Knoxville, Tn. I o…

Started by Louis Rosenberg

3 Oct 31, 2022
Reply by WKL David

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12 months) Guidelines & Pricing

Loan Amount: $250k-$5M LTV for Purchase or Refinance: up to 70% LTC of Rehab amount: 100% Max Loan to ARV:  up to 65% Minimum As-Is Appra…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 18, 2022

BRIDGE & REHAB PROGRAM FOR MULTIFAMILY AND MIXED-USE PROPERTIES

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12-18 months) Guidelines & Pricing:Loan Amount: $250k-$5MLTV of Purchase pri…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 10, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service