All Discussions Tagged 'loans' (805)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Real Estate Line of Credit - Perfect for Acquisitions and Rehabbing

Brand new loan program, now accepting applications nationwide for acquisitions and rehabbing financing that incorporates a combination of a…

Started by Mike Haines

2 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Mike Haines

New Loans for Real Estate Investors! STATED INCOME!

Greetings everyone at Real Estate Finance! Some of you may know me but many may not, so please allow me to introduce myself. I am the found…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Aug 26, 2014

Are You In Need of Financing NOW??? Lending up to $4MM!!

GMA Factor knows how important it is to obtain capital quickly in order to not lose out on a project that is a great investment. Right now…

Started by Rachel Kantor

0 Aug 25, 2014

Cherrywood Commercial Lending is a DIRECT LENDER nationwide 250,000 to 5,000,000

Cherrywood Commercial lending is a direct commercial mortgage lender  we can often say yes when banks say no  We do commercial mortgages 25…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Aug 24, 2014

Do you need reliable NO DOC financing for your next purchase transaction?

No credit check, no income verification, no seasoning and sourcing required • Up to 5 year term (fully amortized) • No pre-pay penalty • F…

Started by Mike Haines

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Mike Haines

Get the financing you need for your Business, Real Estate or Start Up!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business?Have credit issues that are preventing you from getting financing? We're currently of…

Started by ProDS

0 Jul 22, 2014

Success Tips For Buying An Apartment Building – Winston Rowe & Associates

APARTMENT BUILDING FINANCING ONLINE Winston Rowe & Associates, a national no upfront fee apartment building financier has prepared this…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Jul 3, 2014

GMA Factor looking for projects to FUND!

GMA Factor wants to be involved in your next real estate project. Whether you are planning a rehab on a multi-family residential property,…

Started by Rachel Kantor

0 Jun 26, 2014

Flipping Real Estate? Commercial Rehab? Distressed Construction? Call Imperium Lender!

Primarily used to fund the purchase of non-owner occupied (NOO) residential and small commercial properties. Highly focused on the und…

Started by Steven Cassia

0 Jun 10, 2014

Principal only Loans backed by Major Insurance company

The loan is Stated Income, Stated assets, No income verification and no credit, no, prepay penalty. Commercial or residential or constructi…

Started by shawn

9 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Frank Lawson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service