All Discussions Tagged 'loans' (805)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Become a Commercial Loan Broker with the New Innovative Lending Platform (CLOSE MORE DEALS 83% FUNDING RATE!!)

If you are a broker and want to expand you business, we invite you to join our commercial lending team to increase your success in commerci…

Started by Mckenley Washington

0 Dec 2, 2014

Do You Have A Commercial Loan That Needs to Close Before 2015

Need to Close Before 2015? Private or Hard Money Bridge Loans Available It's that time of the year again, client have properties under co…

Started by John Broussard

0 Nov 28, 2014

Do You Have A Commercial Loan That Needs to Close Before 2015

Need to Close Before 2015? Private or Hard Money Bridge Loans Available It's that time of the year again, client have properties under co…

0 Nov 28, 2014

Loan Has Funded

Recent Closing: $500,000 Bridge Loan on Warehouse Property is Houston TX. Client needed to refinance a current bank loan that matured, bank…

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Southern California Hard Money Loans – Soft Terms!

Maggio Capital Inc., is a direct private money lender offering short-term financing solutions on residential and commercial properties in S…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 18, 2014

Commercial Loan Available in Texas

If you have been turned down or the lender is giving you the run around on your loans and you need your loan closed and funded. I can help,…

0 Oct 30, 2014

Hard Money loans in Colorado

I do "odd" hard money deals in Colorado from $50k to $900k.  Have done: Gas stations, land, owner occupied, bridge loans, flips, grow house…

Started by FRANK BROCK

0 Oct 14, 2014

real estate lending wanted

we wholesale rehab and do short sales lease options .............in omaha tx nc sc mo and va  and florida .........were looking for short t…

Started by Gary ELLISTON

13 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Eddie Starr

Mortgage Home Loans Available/580 Credit Scores & Up Ok

My name is Myron. I work in the mortgage business. I work with borrowers starting with credit scores of 580 and up. This would be for the p…

Started by myron ash

5 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by John Lewin

Good Funding or do not use - URGENT

I am looking to find someone who has actually received funding from Jerethan Funding Inc. They post in the blog section of Real Estate Fina…

Started by Raoul Marchando

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Stacey Brotherton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service