All Discussions Tagged 'lending' (367)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get 100% funding for your deals. No collateral required!

We provide unsecured business lines of credit that can be used to invest in real estate, rehab, buy equipment, advertising or any other com…

Started by Admin

4 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Carole L Singh

funding needed International hotels and condos

Hello I own a small but growing real estate investment firm in Maryland and we have several good deals on hotels and condo's both here in t…

Started by Frank Lawson

10 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Management

Get 100% Funding For Your Deals. No Collateral. Get Your Funding From Financial Saver Network.

Financial Saver Network, Inc is an out of the box business consultant and strategic financial company that can obtain personal unsecured fu…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 16, 2015

Funding Available for most types of Businesses and Real Estate Ventures.

Providing Educated Real Estate Investors and Small Business Owners, both seasoned and start-ups, with access to residential & commercia…

Started by Fred

5 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by gilbert bocanegra

Profit with Private lending

We are service oriented with a focus on the big picture as well as a daily reflection for future successes. We are a one stop shop, with a…

Started by Todd Proffit

4 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by James Ali

DIRECT LENDER WITH GREAT LOAN PRODUCTS TO KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR!

Lantzman Lending is ready to bring your business to the next level with our competitive and efficient investment loan products! Please emai…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 5, 2015

Looking For Private Lenders for Chicago area Fix and Flips. Will do 50/50 profit splits initially.

I am looking for a private lender to fund deals in Chicago and surrounding Chicago areas. We can do 50/50 splits an all profits initially a…

Started by Amin Ali

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Roberto Basili

Real estate Funding needed

I am a turn key rental flipper in the midwest. I buy/rehab/lease residential properties and then sell them to investors as turn key.  I hav…

Started by Clayton Wolf

26 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

10 situations where a Phase I Environmental Assessment might be overkill, and how to handle them!

Over the years, our clients have asked us some really great questions.  These are usually not rhetorical flourishes about the ASTM Standard…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Portfolio Lenders

Hello, I have the opportunity to acquire a group of properties to buy and hold.  I would like to speak with private lenders that can perfo…

Started by R. Everett Brown

17 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service