All Discussions Tagged 'lenders' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUEST TO OVER 4,000 LENDERS NATIONWIDE!!! GET THE FUNDING YOU NEED TODAY!! (75% APPROVAL RATE)

MACG REAL ESTATE FUNDIG PORTAL Our data-base contains the lending requirements of more than 4,000 lenders carefully selected based on reput…

Started by Mckenley Washington

3 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Barry Vigoda

***SUPERB ROI ON FIX/FLIP DEALS ~ CALLING: JOINT VENTURE LENDER / EQUITY PARTNERS**

Looking for Joint Venture Financier on fix and flip deals in hot and prime Philadelphia & Baltimore markets. These deals are in non-war…

Started by Mary Bennett

5 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Helen Erickson

Need $500,000 for a Daycare Project - 2 weeks left to put this deal together.

We have an 8000 square foot old community centre along with a vacant adjacent property under contract here in Regina, SK until the end of A…

Started by Jason Cameron

9 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Under contract

Seeking loan for acquisition and repair the ARV is $150,000 in need of $75,000, non owner occupied have buyer lined up for quick fix and fl…

Started by Ken Rogers

15 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Helen Erickson

Private Money Lending

I was just wondering if any one knows the best place to get the real estate loans with the cheapest rates and a longer amortization schedul…

Started by Albert Kearns

4 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Blair Watkins

High, Safe Returns on REI funding!

We are a Real Estate Investment company in Ohio, and are looking for investors to fund our deals. We always buy below market value, and are…

Started by Caleb Holz

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Funding Available Nationwide

If you are look to purchase a home without that extra stress and frequent trun down from banks simply because your credit score is not that…

Started by Samson Ben

1 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by John Murray

Private lenders that lend in VA

I am looking for private lenders who actually lend in VA. I have a list but it doesn't seem that any of the lenders on that gold list actua…

Started by Daniel bedford

7 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

Private Money Lending service

I was just wondering if any one knows the best place to get the real estate loans with the cheapest rates and a longer amortization schedul…

Started by Albert Kearns

2 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Nicolas T. Davis

Private Money Loans

Started by Albert Kearns

5 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Joe Bennett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service