All Discussions Tagged 'lender' (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Financial Reasons Why You Should Own A Home

For anyone not yet a home owner...or who is working with a potential/hopeful home owner.  This is a good article to read, “Harvard: Why Ow…

Started by Forest Tardibuono

0 Feb 5, 2016

100% Debt Financing (or more) for US and International Commercial RE Projects, $2 Million USD to $2 Billion, 100% Refund Guarantee in writing

The holidays are behind us and we are already 1/12 of the way through 2016.  Are you any closer to getting the funding you need to make you…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Jan 26, 2016

How to get 100% financing (or more!) at last year’s prices

Our lenders will be raising their due diligence fees by 15% within the next few weeks. If you need 100% debt financing (or more) for a worl…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Jan 6, 2016

Our 2 Loan Qualifications: Equity or Decent Down payment and Ability To Re-pay.

Can't get a loan from a bank or other Lending institution? We can most likely help if you live in California/want to buy in California and…

0 Dec 4, 2015

Interested in investing in California Real Estate Trust Deeds?

We are interested in having more Private Investors on board who can finance the increasing # of Trust Deed Offerings we have. If you are in…

0 Dec 3, 2015

Myths About Buying A Home - Do You Think It Is Time To Take Action?

This Keeping Current Matters infographic is pretty much to the point.  [Potential] Home buyers aren't always completely informed as to mini…

0 Nov 13, 2015

Hard Money Loan of the Month!

5 Day RUSH Loan Funding for Condo in San Rafael  Last month a Conventional Lender called us on behalf of one of their borrowers who had…

0 Nov 2, 2015

California Loan Troubles? Our Family Owned & Operated Hard Money Company Could Help!

We offer FAST Private Money Financing in Sonoma County and throughout the state of California! Loan approval based on just 2 criteria: 1. E…

0 Oct 19, 2015

Loan Not Getting Approved and You Want To Buy In California?

If you are a [potential] home buyer or investor who has bad credit or poor FICO, needs fast funding, wants to buy a fixer property or is se…

0 Oct 19, 2015

Seeking Lot loan financing in Utah

I am purchasing a Lot in Orem, Utah. I will build on it in the future. Its a 240k purchase price and I have 25% down payment. I have checke…

Started by Clayton Wolf

4 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Richard Hughes

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service