All Discussions Tagged 'lender' (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join us on the NEW Commercial Funding Website!

Hi Friends! I would like to invite you to join us on the NEW Commercial Funding Website  https://commercialfunding.ning.com/ This new web…

Started by Admin

0 Apr 1, 2021

Commercial Loan Pros Purchase & Rehab Program

We do it different then your other funding sources... We show you ALL lending parameters and fees upfront, from the beginning, so there are…

Started by Admin

0 Mar 6, 2021

Lenders and Mortgage Brokers - What type of loans do you offer?

Hi friends. This is Monty, owner of The Real Estate Finance Website.  I would like to find out what type of loans you focus on in your day…

Started by Admin

15 Jan 21, 2021
Reply by Doug Braxton

KEN VOSS - OUR NEW FEATURED MEMBER. HE CAN GET YOUR DEAL FINANCED!

The Impossible Funded Daily – Miracles Funded on Request! Hello from Voss Solutions! Our Private Equity Partners and Joint Venture Part…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 15, 2020

REAL ESTATE FUNDING... WHO HAS IT?

Can you provide funding for real estate purchases and refinances? Commercial? Construction? Residential? Fix & Flip? If so, what states…

Started by Admin

37 Mar 16, 2020
Reply by Henk Wolter

Private House Loan

I’m looking to buy a house in Washington State between Gig Harbor and Port Orchard. Looking for 3Bd 2Ba no stairs between 340-380K Credit i…

Started by Paul Hesch

7 Jun 4, 2019
Reply by Alan Jones

How Artificial Intelligence (AI) can Dramatically INCREASE Your BOTTOM LINE!

Think about your business. At what point in acquiring a new customer or client would you like to begin engaging with that potential custome…

Started by Joel Riddle

0 Aug 22, 2018

ATTENTION! INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING REHAB LOANS? PLEASE SEE BELOW:

SEND ME with your name, phone and best email with "Rehab" in the Subject Line to:privatemoneywithtrina@gmail.com Please do not provide any…

Started by Trina George

1 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Looking For Best Fix and Flip/Private Money Loans

Hello lenders, I'm looking for your best fix & flip / private money loan for an excellent deal in No. CA that I'm looking to rehab, Wil…

Started by Juan Lopez

15 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

Looking For Best Fix and Flip/Private Money Loans

Hello lenders, I'm looking for your best fix & flip / private money loan for an excellent deal in No. CA that I'm looking to rehab, Wil…

Started by Juan Lopez

0 Mar 15, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service