All Discussions Tagged 'lender' (266)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12 months) Guidelines & Pricing

Loan Amount: $250k-$5M LTV for Purchase or Refinance: up to 70% LTC of Rehab amount: 100% Max Loan to ARV:  up to 65% Minimum As-Is Appra…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 18, 2022

DIRECT LENDER FUNDING COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL BRIDGE LOANS NOW!

Hi Friends! I am an Account Executive for a direct lender called Capital Three Sixty. My job is to help Mortgage Brokers and RE Investors m…

Started by Admin

1 Oct 16, 2022
Reply by Antwan Lee

BRIDGE & REHAB PROGRAM FOR MULTIFAMILY AND MIXED-USE PROPERTIES

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12-18 months) Guidelines & Pricing:Loan Amount: $250k-$5MLTV of Purchase pri…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 10, 2022

ANYBODY NEED A RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL BRIDGE LOAN FROM A DIRECT LENDER?

I can help! My name is Monty and I am an AE with Capital Three Sixty, a Correspondent Lender offering direct funding in 44 states. Below is…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 6, 2022

Mortgage Brokers & Investors - I am here to provide funding for your deals!

I am an Account Executive with a direct lender called Capital Three Sixty! I am here to help Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors get…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Oct 5, 2022

BRIDGE LOANS & REHAB PROGRAM FOR MULTIFAMILY AND MIXED-USE UP TO $5 MILLION

Commercial Apartments and Mixed Use Purchase and Rehab (12-18 months) Guidelines & Pricing: Loan Amount: $250k-$5M LTV of Purchase pric…

Started by Admin

0 Oct 3, 2022

I am a direct lender. My job is to help Mortgage Brokers and Investors get their deals funded!

Hi Friends! My name is Monty. I have been in the mortgage business since the late 1990’s. Not only do I own the website you are looking at…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Sep 30, 2022

I am here to help Mortgage Brokers close more deals! Direct Lender funding loans in 45 states!

Hi Friends! My name is Monty. I have been in the mortgage business since the late 1990’s. Not only do I own the website you are looking at…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 30, 2022

ATTENTION MORTGAGE BROKERS!

Hi Brokers! This is Monty, owner of the Real Estate Finance Website. I have brokered loans for several years but I am now working as a Loan…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 29, 2022

Stated Income - No proof of personal income needed - Asset Based Lending.

Stated Income - No proof of personal income needed - Asset Based Lending. New funding source! Primarily asset based. 1sts - 2nds - and even…

Started by Admin

0 May 25, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service