All Discussions Tagged 'investor' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Hard Money or investor for Real Estate in India

Hello, I am seeking a hard money investor for properties in Rajasthan (India). We have already have lands in India but for purchasing more…

Started by Anshu Sonawa

1 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Apartment building acquisitions...

Through our company SanMagAcquisitions.com, we buy, fix and refinance REO and distressed apartment buildings for long term hold in our port…

Started by Lilo Santana

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

With just 6% interest rate your project can be....read more

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

Started by Bernard Arnault

0 Mar 18, 2014

With just 6% interest rate your project can be....read more

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

Started by Bernard Arnault

0 Mar 18, 2014

Real Estate Investors Needed

Hello! The REQI Company has a working platform to capture the lion's share of desirable distressed property leads. We are looking for both…

Started by Sean Francisco

8 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Investor

Hello My name is Tammy Shore .. I am in need of an investor on a commercial project .. If your interested in investing .. I have a busines…

Started by Tammy Shore

18 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Let me help you arrange financing

Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. I am a funding consultant and I have quite of few funding sources that lend money on projec…

Started by Daniel bedford

0 Mar 11, 2014

What Kind Of Rehabber Are You? We Will Teach You The Art Of The Deal.

Fund My Gap is Your Quick Easy Way to Funding Your Fix & Flip Deals...."We Are Your Skin in the Game" - We Can Show You How To Maximize…

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

Tax Deed investing

I am looking for funding to buy  tax deed properties at auction in Florida.  I have been investing since 1981 in Real Estate and I have rec…

Started by Jim Perno

0 Jan 22, 2014

GAP FUNDING FOR FIX & FLIPS

Get Funding Now

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service