All Discussions Tagged 'investor' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UT SHOPPING CENTER - Available for year end closing

Springwood Village. 96% Occupied. Great Location: http://webapp.themerrillcompanies.com/compliance/default.aspx?id=196

Started by Danielle (Dani) Watson

0 Dec 2, 2014

$500K Funding Sought for Redevelopment of Single Family Homes in Connecticut and Florida

I have over 5 years of experience in residential redevelopment and am seeking funding of $500K to expand my work and take advantage of the…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

12 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Seeking Funding, Partners or Investors

Looking for funding on residential and commercial properties purchased through tax sales, online auctions and private party sales. We will…

Started by Tyrone E. Thomas

3 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Bridge or Gap funding needed on purchase of properties in MI

I am looking for a short term bridge or gap funder for several properties I have under contract in MI.   If interested, email me at genneva…

Started by Art Jackson

1 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Smith

Co-Investment - Butterfield Ranch Shopping Center, Temecula, CA

INFORMATION SHEET_CLICK HERE

Started by Danielle (Dani) Watson

11 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Robert Clarkson

Private Lender - 100% Financing for Real Estate Investors

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

7 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Nikki Hauenstein

New Real Estate Line of Credit - Perfect for Acquisitions and Rehabbing

Brand new loan program, now accepting applications nationwide for acquisitions and rehabbing financing that incorporates a combination of a…

Started by Mike Haines

2 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Mike Haines

New Loans for Real Estate Investors! STATED INCOME!

Greetings everyone at Real Estate Finance! Some of you may know me but many may not, so please allow me to introduce myself. I am the found…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Aug 26, 2014

We are looking for a private equity or a venture capitalist to inject funds into our company.

Here in Trinidad and Tobago the energy sector is the mainstay of the economy. The contribution to GDP by the energy sector is approximatel…

Started by Bernie V. Butler

10 May 16, 2014
Reply by Richard Max

Investors who are interested in a 95 - 99% profit, investing out of state.

I'm a wholesaler, looking for other investors, end buyers. I am NOT looking for lenders or other financiers, so please do NOT reply, unless…

Started by Eddie Starr

0 May 11, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service