All Discussions Tagged 'investor' (122)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100% Investor Financing - Purchase, Improvements, Soft Costs

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

3 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Corey Roshel

Real Estate Investors, Business Owners: We have funds you need to succeed!

We offer a credit card funding program that can be delivered as early as 10 days. This isn’t your normal apply-for-credit-and-get-a-few-tho…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 26, 2016

BRIC LLC REAL ESTATE FINANCING

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Apr 19, 2016

"Own Your Own Block", (349k)

Right in the middle of town, City Water,Sewer, Low Taxes, tons of economic opportunities for Grants. Prime location next to canal, has pote…

Started by Carlos M Rivera Jr

0 Apr 7, 2016

High net worth individual(s) WANTED by NJDCA Registered Residential Builder/ Developer:

We are a NEW Home Builder and land Development Company with over 30 successfully completed building and development projects to our name. W…

Started by Daniel Condon Homes LLC

1 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Samuel Thomas

Free Real Estate Investing Software

Hey, I have an amazing resource to give you today:   Your FREE real estate investing software    This is unlike anything you have seen and…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Dec 24, 2015

Interested in investing in California Real Estate Trust Deeds?

We are interested in having more Private Investors on board who can finance the increasing # of Trust Deed Offerings we have. If you are in…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Dec 3, 2015

Equity Investors

Looking for equity participation for luxury residential investments / flips in the New York, DC and Miami markets. Please contact william a…

Started by William Galligan

0 Oct 21, 2015

I have five warehouse in TX, NE, OR and FL with great tenants and high yield income streams!

I have five deals that I need a 100% funder on these properties quick, they all have Cap Rates from 11.62% to well over 13% going in. They…

Started by Randy Hinkle

5 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Martin Reid

Private Lender For Connecticut @ 65% LTV

I need $350K in funding for a non-owner occupied SFR investment property in one of the best cities to live ranked by CNN Money. A true 65%…

Started by Cheriezson McNally

14 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service