All Discussions Tagged 'investments' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International Real Estate Investing

I currently have a number of international clientele that are looking for funding. If you are interested in expanding your investment portf…

Started by Bettina Abbott

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Real Estate financing

We offer easy financing for any Real Estate purchase 100k and below. No credit required, fast closing (within one week). You come in with 3…

Started by DLL INVESTMENT ENTERPRISES

0 Jul 10, 2013

Looking for a Trustee for Sandwich Lease Deals.

Hi, my name is Sidney Brown with GTG RE Investments LLC. I’m new to this to this type of investments in real estate; however, I had done re…

Started by Sidney Brown

1 Jul 9, 2013

MUST PLACE CAPITAL--Private Financing for Commercial RE TEXAS ONLY!

If you have a viable deal. Only if you have a Viable Deal. Submit your information. I am a Direct Lender looking to fund Commercial Invest…

Started by Joel Burns

0 Mar 27, 2013

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an op…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Mar 1, 2013

Tired of all the "Brokers" here, give an ear and move forward.

We want to help you get to the next level as a passive investor. We find the investment for you to consider. You review and make the inform…

Started by Steven A> La Bella

3 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Garry Anderson

EXPERIENCE AND CERTTIFIED INVESTOR SEEKING FUNDING FOR WHOLESALE FLORIDA MFR (MAINLY FOURPLEXES). POWER POINT PRESENTATION AND BUSINESS PLAN AVAILABLE.

I’m an experienced and certified real estate investor seeking funding for significantly discount multifamily residents in Hillsborough Coun…

Started by Ben J. Rodriguez

9 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Alexander Kostylev

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service