All Discussions Tagged 'hotel' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hotel Project

Servant's Hill Bed and Breakfast would like to purchase and develop 16 acres of land in the Fall Creek Community near the Bush Intercontine…

Started by Michelle Black

7 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for a Cash Joint Venture to purchase property in Texas, USA

I am seeking to acquire a part seller financed Hotel property. PURCHASE PRICE IS $1,495,000 I AM LOOKING TO GET $800,000 TO CONTROL THE PR…

Started by Larry Q. Lawyer

19 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

90% Financing for Owner Occpuied Commercial Real Estate

Are you looking to purchase any of the following properties: 1. Office2. Warehouse 3. Hotel/Motel 4. Mechanic Shop 5. Assisted Living Facil…

Started by Sean McGrover

1 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Lokesh

i

i

Started by Plano Capital Group

7 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Silver

We can fund your commercial loan within 30 days or less

We are in business to lend money, we do not make money if we do not lend for projects are viable and real.. There is no wishing pond here,…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Nov 29, 2013

High ROI Hotel project with monthly cashflow in Philippines

We have a hotel project on a beautiful island in Philippines with complete business plan. We are looking for investors so we can complete t…

Started by Ervin Balogh

0 Nov 5, 2013

Riviera Nayarit Hotel/Timeshare Project (Puerto Vallarta)

We are currently completing Phase 1 of a new 140 room hotel/timeshare resort on the beautiful Riviera Nayarit 20 minutes from the Puerto Va…

Started by Paul Doolan

2 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

Hotel/Timeshare on the Riviera Nayarit, Mexico

We are looking for $14 Million USD to enable us to ramp up construction on 140+ room luxury hotel/timeshare outside of Puerto Vallarta, Mex…

Started by Paul Doolan

10 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by SAMUEL BROWN

I'm not seeking capital; I'm seeking vision

Investment Summary The above link, Investment Summary, will provide a quick overview of the project.  The major points are as follows: 1.…

Started by Erik Gibbs

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Hotel and Timeshare in the Riviera Nayarit, Mexico

We are looking for $14 Million USD to enable us to ramp up construction on 140+ room hotel/timeshare outside of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  T…

Started by Paul Doolan

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service