All Discussions Tagged 'homes' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIRECT MULTIFAMILY FUNDING!

Multifamily Bridge Loans: * Minimum $1M to Maximum $20M* Up to 80% of Purchase and 100% of Repairs* Loan To Cost: Up to 85%* Amortization:…

Started by Admin

0 Feb 12, 2020

Join us on the NEW Real Estate Investor's Funding Website!

Every Tab has a set topic with a link to apply for funding from a Nationwide (over 40 states) Direct Investment Lender! Direct Funding is a…

Started by Admin

1 Jan 16, 2020
Reply by Dreams Do come True

Check out our new New Construction Loan Program!

Direct Private Lender OfferingNew Construction Loans for Ground-Up Projects! Up to 85% of Project Cost Loans from $500k to $5M 12-24 Month…

Started by Admin

2 Jan 12, 2020
Reply by Shaun Tollman

Who has funding for luxury homes?

Luxury home loans, jumbo programs, trophy lending... Who has it? Who can lend on residential real estate from $1 million to $10 million?

Started by Admin

1 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Omada Resource Group

Rental Single Family Home FUNDING for Purchase or Refinance- 7 to 9% Fixed, 3/1 or 5/1 ARM

Available States:  CO, TX, WA, FL, SC, TN, GA, IL, MD, MI, MO, OH NO income requirements NO cash reserves NO BK's in last 3 years NO Forecl…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Oct 8, 2015

Foreign National Lending Available Nationwide in the U.S. - From Individual SFH to Bulk SFH

Hello. I am currently working with Canadian, Swiss, and Australian investors to: Acquire Single Family Homes in the U.S. for acquisition A…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Jul 26, 2015

$500K Funding Sought for Redevelopment of Single Family Homes in Connecticut and Florida

I have over 5 years of experience in residential redevelopment and am seeking funding of $500K to expand my work and take advantage of the…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

12 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Looking for loan or JV partner in Ecuador for Pacific coastal residential develpment!!

Fully entitled development on the Pacific coast of Ecuador.....first phase 40% sold out, developer on property looking for either JV partne…

Started by Dominic L Pioli Jr

3 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Nichole Cardillo

Looking for Private Funding for SFHs in South Florida

My investment company, Aegis Global REI is in the process of purchasing distressed properties in South Florida and we are looking for inves…

Started by J Misiag

6 May 2, 2014
Reply by Derek Wadhiya

We provide funding of commercial properties worldwide up to 500M USD

Give us a try and we all win. Tessie@emerynetwg.com 510-653-9518 Tessie Cuy

Started by Tessie Cuy

3 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by lance B Lalsin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service