All Discussions Tagged 'hard' (537)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hard Money Loan of the Month!

5 Day RUSH Loan Funding for Condo in San Rafael  Last month a Conventional Lender called us on behalf of one of their borrowers who had…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Nov 2, 2015

California Loan Troubles? Our Family Owned & Operated Hard Money Company Could Help!

We offer FAST Private Money Financing in Sonoma County and throughout the state of California! Loan approval based on just 2 criteria: 1. E…

0 Oct 19, 2015

Loan Not Getting Approved and You Want To Buy In California?

If you are a [potential] home buyer or investor who has bad credit or poor FICO, needs fast funding, wants to buy a fixer property or is se…

0 Oct 19, 2015

The Best Money In town: (Purchase,Fix & Flip, & Refinance-Cash out)

NCR Finance LLC has a much needed product for those seeking financing for real estate projects.  Up to 90% LTV  100% of rehab  Minimum…

Started by Kevin Palmer

0 Oct 16, 2015

Seeking Lot loan financing in Utah

I am purchasing a Lot in Orem, Utah. I will build on it in the future. Its a 240k purchase price and I have 25% down payment. I have checke…

Started by Clayton Wolf

4 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Richard Hughes

Feeling like there's no where to go for a California real estate loan?

Tired of calling and searching for someone who is licensed and trustworthy to help get you the loan you want?  Do you have loan approval is…

0 Sep 30, 2015

Any transactional funding source for multifamily properties?

Does anyone know of a lender, or can refer one, who does transactional funding for multifamily properties? I'm a REI investing in Chicago l…

Started by JM Rodriguez

14 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Juan Guzman

Don't Give Up. You COULD Qualify To Buy A Home NOW.

Home buying CAN become a reality. There are many loan programs available and families might just qualify to buy now - but they have to look…

0 Sep 16, 2015

★BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT for RE INVESTORS l $5K to $3M★

Funding $5000 to $3,000,000PROGRAMS WE OFFER:*Secure Business Line of Credit*-48hr approvals-Funding $5000 to $3,000,0000-Weekly or Month…

Started by Nick Hubbard

1 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Ivel J Rodriguez

Get Commercial Financing for Acquisitions, Cashouts & Refinance!!!

*Commercial Financing for Acquisitions, Cashouts & Refinance*Capability to offer loans from $100K to $5M+WHAT WE OFFER:-Non Conforming…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Aug 24, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service