All Discussions Tagged 'hard' (539)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need BO Hard Money Loan on Free & Clear Houston, TX SFR Valued at $280K

Good income, some credit issues, have all docs. Will accept BO. Please contact me at: fdelach@OCFPrivateLending.com -  702 605 0220  Franci…

Started by OCF Private Lending

14 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by David Kindopp

Refinance for rental properties.

Thank you. Below is the full scenarios. Please advise of what Requirements and  documents I need to provide you. Carol 954-520-1469 All pro…

Started by Carol Brenner

7 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Legitimate Broker with REAL Lenders!

Legitimate Broker with REAL Lenders! Are you tired of responding to brokers who don’t have real lenders to fund and end up having you compl…

Started by Admin

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Lisa Murgatroyd

Great Resource and Tools for Real Estate Investors

This site is great for Real Estate Investors, Wholesalers, Rehabbers Click Here

Started by Karin DuBois

0 May 30, 2016

Simple Money (Purchase, Refinance, Cash-out, cross collateral)

NCR Finance LLC offers a variety of commercial real estate loans in order to meet the needs of individual borrowers and their investment ob…

Started by Kevin Palmer

0 Apr 12, 2016

Who is a DIRECT lender that lends in EVERY STATE?

If you are a DIRECT lender and can lend Nationwide, please let us know. Can you do: Residential investment? Fix and Flip? Construction? SBA…

Started by Admin

5 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by David P. France

Fix and Flip Credit Lines Available Up To 7.5MM!

Let's discuss financing your real estate transactions. The real estate market is warming up and expanding. You need a funding source that c…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

2 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by THE INVESTMENT GROUP LLC

"Simple" Commercial Real Estate Funding

If you need funding to support the purchase or refinancing of commercial property? NCR Finance LLC can offer a convenient solution. Instead…

Started by Kevin Palmer

0 Mar 25, 2016

No Credit Score Required, NOO Residential Bridge / Rehab Program

No Credit Score Required, NOO Residential Bridge / Rehab Program This non-owner occupied 1 to 4 unit residential bridge / rehab program is…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Mar 1, 2016

No credit, low income, think you might have found a good property but don't have a clue what you are doing???

I took about 15 minutes to surf this site this morning and was very, very impressed. There is a HUGE variety of finance options here. I hav…

Started by Patrick Harding

11 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Felicia Thompson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service