All Discussions Tagged 'gas' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gas Station Portfolio Ready to Close with 20% down and 5% Reserves $25.5M Needed

I have a principal group looking for a loan for $25.5M to secure two cash producing portfolios in NJ and OH. My principal buyers will put d…

Started by Chris Swain

1 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by WKL David

We Proudly Represent A Nationwide Network Of Private Capital Investors That Can Fund Viable Projects

Private funding has taken over where traditional banks have left off...We are direct to the lending source and provide up to HALF A BILLION…

Started by Tiffany Williams

8 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

Many oil and gas wells for sale in Oklahoma

Many oil and gas wells for sale in Oklahoma   My company owns numerous oil and gas wells throughout the state of Oklahoma, we are currently…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Oct 5, 2017

Many oil and gas wells for sale in Oklahoma   My company owns numerous oil and gas wells throughout the state of Oklahoma, we are currently…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Oct 5, 2017

Many oil and gas wells for sale in Oklahoma My company owns numerous oil and gas wells throughout the state of Oklahoma, we are currently…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Oct 5, 2017

My company owns numerous oil and gas wells throughout the state of Oklahoma, we are currently looking to sell some of our assets. All of th…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Oct 4, 2017

The best time to invest in Oil & Gas is when it's at an all times low!!!!!

If you have ever invested in anything I'm sure you have herd of an old adage "buy low, sell high". Oil & Gas is at its lowest prices si…

Started by Anton Glotser

0 Feb 8, 2016

We funded a $43,600,000 for a construction loan.. Do you need one?

My firm just funded a $43,600,000 construction loan, and we still have more money to lend.. If you are looking for construction loan, rehab…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Financing for retail gas stations across the country

Are there any lenders that will fund a gas station in any of the fifty states without an SBA guaranty? The problem with the SBA guaranty is…

Started by Jeffrey Jones

25 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

We can fund your commercial loan within 30 days or less

We are in business to lend money, we do not make money if we do not lend for projects are viable and real.. There is no wishing pond here,…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Nov 29, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service