All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (721)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CREDIT LINE: $10,000 to $150,000 to help with your real estate deals! or Business

Funding........ Get a business line of credit to take your business to the next level. Use it as good as cash. No restrictions. We fund n…

Started by Karin DuBois

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Edwin Gibson

Need Operating or Capital to Expand your Brick and Mortar Business?

If your seeking easy to qualify funding. easy to fill out form. that takes less than 2 minutes to complete.  Pre Qualify if : You have been…

Started by gordon meadows

0 Feb 24, 2014

Small Business Cash Store

Small Business Cash Store is Open. Do you need Capital to Expand or Operate your Business. take it too another level. If you can prove to u…

0 Feb 24, 2014

Equity Partner or Financing Lender

We are looking for private equity partners! We are in the process of purchasing 30-100 single family REO properties in a great market and g…

Started by Comfort City

3 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by MoEquity, LLC

Brick and Mortar Business that Gross 200k and been in business for

2 years can call or email me. Or go directly to the site. If your looking for Working Capital for your company Here is a no obligation no u…

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

Transactional Funding

I have a group of investors looking for transactional funding for auctions in Chicago. I would prefer direct lender/funding sources. We are…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

0 Jan 31, 2014

Wholesale REI Investors - Team Up with the Lender to Sell More Houses

Wholesaling houses is a fantastic way to make money. In fact, I have personally made thousands of dollars on houses that I had not repaired…

Started by Troy Ross

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

In House and Fast, No Doc Investor Loans

In House and Fast, No Doc Investor Loans Qualifying is easy! No credit check No income verification No personal/financial asset verificati…

Started by KIMBERLY JONES

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

PROJECT FUNDING AVAILABLE

USD2m up to USD1b Real Estate Luxury Resorts, Luxury Hotels, Large Scale Affordable Housing, Assisted Living etc. Infrastructure Hospitals,…

Started by Martin Gilleran

2 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Martin Gilleran

Tax Deed investing

I am looking for funding to buy  tax deed properties at auction in Florida.  I have been investing since 1981 in Real Estate and I have rec…

Started by Jim Perno

0 Jan 22, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service