All Discussions Tagged 'funding' (721)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FAKE PEOPLE, FAKE LENDERS, SCAMS TO STAY AWAY FROM!

Liars and cheats are an unfortunate part of every business from insurance, to stocks, to the legal and automotive professions, as well as m…

Started by Admin

5 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Todd Wage

Real estate Funding needed

I am a turn key rental flipper in the midwest. I buy/rehab/lease residential properties and then sell them to investors as turn key.  I hav…

Started by Clayton Wolf

26 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Commercial Funding - Worldwide - NO Application Fee!

We fund EVERY Commercial Real Estate Transaction from Apartment Buildings to Zoos! We fund EVERYWHERE from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe! www.Wor

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Dec 4, 2014

Direct Lender - Commercial income properties and SFR investment properties

I lend direct with my own funds. Commercial income properties and single family properties as well. Only investments, nothing owner occupie…

Started by Patrick Harding

0 Dec 3, 2014

DIRECT LENDER: Cherrywood Commercial Lending ($250,000 up to $5 million)

Cherrywood Commercial lending is a direct nationwide commercial doing deals 250,000 to 5,000,000 nationwide  on apartments, office buildin…

Started by Admin

0 Nov 24, 2014

$500K Funding Sought for Redevelopment of Single Family Homes in Connecticut and Florida

I have over 5 years of experience in residential redevelopment and am seeking funding of $500K to expand my work and take advantage of the…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

12 Nov 22, 2014

SEEKING JV PARTNER 65/35 SPLIT YOUR WAY

I'm seeking a JV partner for fix and flips with minimal repairs and huge ARV's in the Atlanta area and surrounding counties. I am a wholesa…

Started by Torrey Manning

1 Nov 22, 2014

Seeking Funding, Partners or Investors

Looking for funding on residential and commercial properties purchased through tax sales, online auctions and private party sales. We will…

Started by Tyrone E. Thomas

3 Nov 22, 2014

Portfolio Lenders

Hello, I have the opportunity to acquire a group of properties to buy and hold.  I would like to speak with private lenders that can perfo…

Started by R. Everett Brown

17 Nov 22, 2014

Looking for JV partner/Private money for Value add 24 plex

I buy, rehab, lease and sell properties in Indianapolis Indiana. I have turned over 500 properties in the last 5 years. I have a 24 plex th…

Started by Clayton Wolf

3 Nov 22, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service