All Discussions Tagged 'fund' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$400m, 800 acre Caribbean island purchase and resort development seeks real lenders and fund raisers

Arianes%20Futuristic%20Resort%20Executive%20Summary.pdf I have a plan above to build a world class futuristic resort and island infrastruct…

Started by carlos ebbins

9 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

Seeking Equity Partners-Fund Raisers-Start Up Funding, Angel Investors Cutting Edge Hybrid Energy Development Systems, Hospitality, Wholesale Travel, Active companies to join our $billion projections

We are building a 1 of a kind Alternative Energy Infrastructure that is void of Electricity, Gas/Oil An entire Caribbean island that has th…

Started by carlos ebbins

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

Seeking 100% Funding to Purchase Wholesale-Retail Properties in Illinois Suburbs

Real Estate Investor-VRCAPITAL INVESTMENTS & VRCI PROPERTIES, looking for small hardmoney or private lenders  to fund $10,000 to $50,00…

Started by Valerie Robinson

12 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

Acquisition Capital for Real Estate Fund - Existing Portfolio, 15%+ Gross Yield

Hi everyone, we are looking for Acquisition Capital ($400,000 to $2m). The capital will be used to: A) Acquire existing portfolio of 10 pro…

Started by Thomas Su

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

What Kind Of Rehabber Are You? We Will Teach You The Art Of The Deal.

Fund My Gap is Your Quick Easy Way to Funding Your Fix & Flip Deals...."We Are Your Skin in the Game" - We Can Show You How To Maximize…

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

~~~ Incredible Investment Opportunity ... Low Risk High Return ~~~

We are a private fund with offices in NY and FL, we specialize in performing & non-performing mortgage notes. We work directly with num…

Started by Anton Glotser

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Ivn David

Invest in a Diversified Portfolio of Silicon Valley Residential Properties

The Corporate Stay Fund is a diversified portfolio of Silicon Valley Residential Real Estate serving as corporate housing to some to the we…

Started by Louis Sirico

0 Jan 2, 2014

Private Lender Seeking Projects!

We have added a NEW resource to our Legacy Asset Solutions network and are looking to assist those who may not have found the financing the…

Started by Linda King

8 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Jason Hooks

Seeking A $100,000 credit line or loan FAST

I need a no doc $100K to $150K, credit line(s) or loan approved and funded within 9 days for a purchase rehab and flip. If you can help, I…

Started by Roberta Holland

2 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kenneth wood

Start a Real Estate Investment Fund

Think what a “Pool of Capital “ could mean for your Real Estate Business. Do you have a real estate strategy that is working; share the ben…

Started by Bill St John

0 Jul 3, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service