All Discussions Tagged 'for' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South Texas is an Idea Location for Theme Park Development

South Texas is a region of Texas that lies roughly south of and including San Antonio. The southern and western boundary is the Rio Grande,…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Oct 4, 2013

The Rio Vista Mixed Use Development Property is Idea For An Assisted Living Community

Within a 30 to 60 mile radius of Rio Grande City Texas & Starr County, there are more than 2 million residents on the US side of the bo…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Oct 2, 2013

The Nation's Hottest Location For Real Estate Investors "Price Reduced From $75 Million to $47.142 Million"

DOG DEVELOPMENT & 1ST CHOICE FINANCIAL CONSULTANTSPresents: The Rio Vista Commercial Development Project 486 Acre Mixed Use Texas Deve…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Oct 1, 2013

Property Finance wanted for Local and Global Investors of US Residential / Commercial Investment Property

We represent a number of US Wholesale Companies selling a variety of US Investment Property, mainly residential SFR through to Multi  (1-4)…

Started by Jeff Lewis

7 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

We buy short sales anywhere in the U.S.-Do you know someone ready to sell?

We specialize in purchasing homes that are currently in danger of being lost to a foreclosure. If you or someone you know is about to lose…

Started by WILLIAM ALLEN

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Interesting Problem...

Hi ALL, I have an interesting problem and would love some insight into the remedy.  I am a real estate investor of 6 years, kind of the bee…

Started by Donald Pope

11 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN

We can help you buy/lease SBLC/ BG to get your project funded or for your clients, by providing you with yearly renewable bank instruments…

Started by Alan Hudson

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

11 Acres Mixed Use With Improvements $1.5 Million [Part1]

Special Deal: 11 acres with paved streets, water, sewer, fiber optics, street signage, utilities, phone & cable included. At the entran…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Aug 20, 2013

Washington DC Area - Home Builder 24 years of Experience and Knowledge- Looking for funding

We have a few current projects on hand and we would like to receive funding. We have tons of knowledge and experience.  one project we have…

Started by Sid Hameed

4 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Admin

Creative Is The New Currency

Funding can be one of the largest barriers to entry in the real estate business. I remember the very first time I walked into a lenders off…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Jul 28, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service