All Discussions Tagged 'for' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Loans for Companies

Hi, The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment…

Started by Richard Lares

0 Oct 13, 2016

low-rate financing options for your complete financial needs

Lares Enterprises LLC has low-rate financing options for your complete financial needs. We offer the best in Auto, RV, Visa Credit Card, Ho…

Started by Richard Lares

0 Oct 11, 2016

Piarco Airport Hotel - For Sale $2.5M

The Piarco Airport Hotel is located on the twin island Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean. This spacious building comprises 13,729s…

Started by Otis Murray

0 Sep 19, 2016

Need $500,000 for a Daycare Project - 2 weeks left to put this deal together.

We have an 8000 square foot old community centre along with a vacant adjacent property under contract here in Regina, SK until the end of A…

Started by Jason Cameron

9 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Seeking Private Investors

Dear Private Investors: My name is Charles C. Clarkson :  I am seeking a private investors as you to fund REI ( Real Estate Investment -Co…

Started by Charles C.Clarkson

21 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Funding Sought for Acquisition and Rehab of a 14 Unit Apartment Building

I am currently seeking funding for the acquisition and renovation of a 14 unit property located in Springfield, Massachusetts. The funding…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Refinance for rental properties.

Thank you. Below is the full scenarios. Please advise of what Requirements and  documents I need to provide you. Carol 954-520-1469 All pro…

Started by Carol Brenner

7 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Needing funding on small project

We are acquiring several low income homes in the Ohio market.  Our plan is to rehab and either rent or seller finance off.  Looking for fun…

Started by Janette Channing

13 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Need Funding Partners For Rehabs

We are looking to enter Detroit MI, Las Vegas, Orlando FL, S. Florida and need funding to acquire and rehab properties.

Started by Vince Alexander

19 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Helen Erickson

Self Funding For Fix and Flippers

ANW Has Note Buyers / Investors Who Want to Invest in Fix & Flip's! Not only can Fix & Flipper finance the next project without a…

Started by Kerry La Von Vaught

0 Sep 8, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service