All Discussions Tagged 'flip' (177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FIX AND FLIP FUNDS AVALIABLE

FIX AND FLIP FUNDS AVAILABLE Flexible and Fast Funding is available NOW for Fix & Flips, Rentals, and New Construction. We understan…

Started by Omada Resource Group

0 Mar 19, 2018

Looking For Best Fix and Flip/Private Money Loans

Hello lenders, I'm looking for your best fix & flip / private money loan for an excellent deal in No. CA that I'm looking to rehab, Wil…

Started by Juan Lopez

0 Mar 15, 2018

Fix and flip programs available

We will fund it if you find it.. You fix it and flip it... You sell it and pocket the profits.. Easy: email me at: hardmoneyloans4you@gmail…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Patrick Encinas

Are you an ACTIVE Flipper? Then, our Fix/Flip Line-of-Credit may be a good fit for YOU!

The amount you qualify for is 5x your actual liquidity (cash, free/clear real estate, stocks/bonds, etc....).  Once approved for the LOC,…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Nov 7, 2017

Who Needs to Close Before 2018? US Properties Only!

Who Needs to Close Before 2018? US Properties Only! Who Needs to Close Before 2018?  US Properties Only! NATION WIDE MULTIFAMILY FINANCIN…

Started by John Broussard

0 Oct 23, 2017

Short Term Financing for Acquisitions, EMD, Expenses, NOT a Loan

Capital is available nationwide for short term acquisitions and for Free and Clear Properties with the following parameters: *        $10,…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Oct 20, 2017

More Funding, Less Headaches, Less Costs = More Money For You - Check Out This Tool

Hey Guys, I am all about making life easier. We are all looking for more money for our deals right? . I wanted to share this FREE tool that…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 27, 2017

Here is an EASY way to Get More Financing for Your Deals and It Won't Cost You a Penny!

Hey Guys, I am all about making life easier. We are all looking for more financing for our deals. I wanted to share this FREE tool that I f…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 27, 2017

Who needs Fix and Flip Financing????

Tired of Getting the Run Around on Financing? It's time to get you back on track! Nationwide Fix and Flip lending for residential and 1 -…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Jul 12, 2017

Fix N Flip Funding Program!!

Residential Bridge Loan Program:Program Highlights: -Up to 90% LTC-Up to 85% of purchase price-100% of renovation budget-Up to 70% of ARV…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Apr 21, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service