All Discussions Tagged 'estate' (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hotel Project

Servant's Hill Bed and Breakfast would like to purchase and develop 16 acres of land in the Fall Creek Community near the Bush Intercontine…

Started by Michelle Black

7 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

With just 6% interest rate your project can be....read more

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

Started by Bernard Arnault

0 Mar 18, 2014

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

0 Mar 18, 2014

2,200 Acres Of Prime Oceanfront Property. Listing Price: $52 Million Dollars "USD"

1st Choice Financial Inc. Presents: THE BAHIAMAR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT FOR SALE 1st Choice Financial Inc. Is offering a Referral Fee In The A…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding for Youth Development Center

We are in the process of acquiring property for runaway/homeless youth, pregnant teens and single moms. We are a non-profit and have been i…

Started by Cynthia Hobson

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Arden Gist

Commercial Lender Needed - Australian Real Estate - Experienced Developer - Low LVR required - First Mortgage available

Happy New Year to all. I am looking for alternative funding source for my current 31 Lot residential development, and future developments.…

Started by DavidW

10 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by BENET FORD

0 Mar 8, 2014

New Preferred Equity program for Commercial Properties - $100,000 to $600,000 Available

This is a brand new program offered by a direct lender. This equity kicker can be used to top off a new commercial bank loan to 75% LTV for…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Mar 7, 2014

Attention Brokers: Earn an Origination Fee - Rehab Loan

Call ReCasa Financial Group to learn how to earn an origination fee on every closed rehab investment loan. No sign-up required. Rehab Loan…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Mar 7, 2014

CREDIT LINE: $10,000 to $150,000 to help with your real estate deals! or Business

Funding........ Get a business line of credit to take your business to the next level. Use it as good as cash. No restrictions. We fund n…

Started by Karin DuBois

14 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Edwin Gibson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service