All Discussions Tagged 'equity' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JV EQUITY PARTNER wanted....

To prospective partners; This is my first discussion post requesting for funds. I have a great opportunity. A seller is offering me his and…

Started by Simon W

4 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Simon W

55+ community developer looking for debt/equity partner

I represent a development group that plans to build eight age 55+ rental communities in the next 24 months in the Midwest. They are very ex…

Started by Monte Alexander

15 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Monte Alexander

PRIVATE EQUITY,HARD MONEY,REFINANCE,REAL ESTATE,INDUSTRIAL,COMMERCIAL,CONSTRUCTION LOANS AVAILABLE FOR US AND CANADA, NO UPFRONT FEES.

Commitments available within days and fast closing. No Exorbitant Upfront  Fees ! Through our national and international network of lenders…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Apr 18, 2013

high profile car wash, gas, c-store w/approvals to build 4 bay lube seeking equity investor

I am looking for a equity investor in a high profile car wash, gas and c-store in Bridgewater NJ. We need $1.4M to reduce other secured deb…

Started by Kevin McFarland

1 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Sherry D. Beck

PRIVATE EQUITY,HARD MONEY,REFINANCE,REAL ESTATE,CONSTRUCTION,INDUSTRIAL,MORTGAGE(Canada),COMMERCIAL LOANS AVAILABLE FOR US AND CANADA,NO UPFRONT FEES.

Commitments available within days and fast closing. No Exorbitant Upfront  Fees ! Through our national and international network of lenders…

0 Apr 16, 2013

PRIVATE EQUITY,HARD MONEY,REFINANCE,MORTGAGE(Canada),COMMERCIAL,INDUSTRIAL,CONSTRUCTION,REAL ESTATE LOANS AVAILABLE FOR US AND CANADA, NO UPFRONT FEES. Contact with your loan details and ex summary.

0 Apr 16, 2013

PRIVATE EQUITY,HARD MONEY,REFINANCE,MORTGAGE(Canada),COMMERCIAL,INDUSTRIAL,CONSTRUCTION,REAL ESTATE LOANS AVAILABLE FOR US AND CANADA, NO UPFRONT FEES. Contact with your loan details and ex summary.

0 Apr 15, 2013

PRIVATE EQUITY, HARD MONEY, NON TRADITIONAL COMMERCIAL,INDUSTRIAL,CONSTRUCTION,MORTGAGE LOANS AVAILABLE FOR US AND CANADA FROM $500K TO $100M, NO UPFRONT FEES,FAST COMMITMENT, NO 100% FINANCING

Through our national and international network of lenders and investors, We have direct access to a vast array of financial products that i…

0 Apr 12, 2013

Seeking genuine Joint venture investor for REO or short sale flagged hotels from the bank

Looking for a equity partner where the investor would initially function as the investor for 100% of the project cost (to buy direct from t…

Started by Latif Kassam

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Latif Kassam

Seeking a high-yield mezzanine lender or preferred equity partner to Partner with an Experienced, Successful Multifamily Investor in Berlin

Seeking a high-yield mezzanine lender or preferred equity partner to Partner with an Experienced, Successful Multifamily Investor in Berlin…

Started by Michael Nguyen

6 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Mr Rio Chad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service