All Discussions Tagged 'credit' (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brick and Mortar Business that Gross 200k and been in business for

2 years can call or email me. Or go directly to the site. If your looking for Working Capital for your company Here is a no obligation no u…

Started by gordon meadows

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

Credit Partners Wanted Great Secured Returns

ASK ME HOW or  Learn more here I'm in search of credit partners and cash partner interested in earning 8-12% on their money and profit shar…

Started by Nicholas Brown

4 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by creditinvestor

Subprime Lending - Is it gone?

During the recent real estate boom, there was a significant presence of subprime lending available to homebuyers in the 8-10% interest rang…

Started by Jack Martin

5 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by SAMUEL BROWN

Offering 12% APR returns

3 bed 1.5 bath home with bonus room attic has been purchased and partially rehabbed. Purchase price was $10,500 I have another $40K in the…

Started by Becky R Engel

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

IRA Non-Recourse Loans?

I have over 350 clients who need to refinance loans on investment properties they hold in an IRA.  Many own multiple properties.    Need 50…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

13 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

Looking for $4M Loan @ 6-8% interest only with 5 year balloon with 40% Equity Share JV Partnership!

Borrower has been developing entertainment centers for 30 years. After 20 years of concerts and shows, he decided to move into the night li…

Started by OCF Private Lending

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Looking for No Doc/ Stated Income loan or Line of Credit of up to $500,000

Hi everyone, Thank you for taking the time to open this discussion. I am finally moving forward and have plenty of projects coming my way.…

Started by Simon W

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Looking for Private Lender for O/O duplex Client

Hey everyone, I am currently working with a client in St Louis, MO. They are a husband and wife who's credit took a dumps in the market an…

Started by Daniel D. Dawson

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Attention Professional Lenders & Business Owners JOIN OUR GROUP | BUSINESS FUNDING

Attention Professional Lenders & Business Owners JOIN OUR GROUP | BUSINESS FUND head there now and share/like ? Professionals: feel fr…

0 Sep 11, 2013

Need Business Funding | GET STARTED No Upfront Fees | YOU'RE APPROVED HERE!!

ASK THE EXPERT! SEND ME QUESTIONS or Call 214-702-3478 Free Consultation Need capital to Start-Up your Start-Up? Could your Business use…

0 Sep 11, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service