All Discussions Tagged 'commercial' (835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VERIFY REAL BROKERS/DIRECT LENDERS vs. CONSULTANTS THAT INCREASE FEES!!!

Dear Borrowers, In many cases your deal was probably feasible, but due to all the "junk fees" or "garbage fees" from CONSULTANTS or MIDDLE…

Started by Steve Dao

0 Jan 14, 2014

Commercial Investor Loan offered

Construction Commercial Loan Details Construction Commercial loan details Property Types: Office, Retail, Storage, Medical, Light Man…

Started by Oditza Carrasco

0 Jan 13, 2014

We are ready to fund your project.. If it makes sense...

We are direct to private funds as well as lenders who will do what ever needs to be done to get your loan/project funded.. Email me at: rab…

Started by Roger Abuata

1 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Gilca Ion

Want fast funding? Get in touch with me..

We have made loans and funded within 30 days on large commercial properties..  Also we lend for constructions of Hotels, Motels, Office bui…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 8, 2014

Construction and land loans 1,000,000 to 250,000,000

Construction and land loans  1,000,000 to 250,000,000  for projects located in United States, Mexico and the Caribbean. Please email your i…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Jan 7, 2014

Bridge Loans with Private Capital = Expedited Closings

Welcome to 2014! Altoma Fund Management LLC is a California based bridge lender that uses private money from direct debt investors a…

Started by Jacob Morgner

1 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by INVESTMENT OFFER

Are you looking for a 100% financing for your commercial loans?

Are you looking for a lender to take all the risk in the world to finance your project and you will have no risk at all?  Well, aren't we a…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Roger Abuata

Wishing you all a very happy new year.. May you have love, happiness and peace in 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR Thank you for…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Dec 30, 2013

Refinance Commercial Office Condo with Cash Out

My client needs funding to Refinance Commercial Office condos and take cash out. Location:  Delray Beach, FL Loan Amount: $78,000 Value of…

Started by Dr. Rick Marrotte

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Nelson

HOT APARTMENT FINANCING!

Starting at 4.27% on a 30 year fixed. Tier 1 areas throughout the USA. Only need to submit a business plan or executive summary to get star…

Started by Andrew Ikeda

1 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Sergey Maksyuta

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service