All Discussions Tagged 'bridge' (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need commercial asset based lender for 32 unit in Tallahassee, FL

I'm looking for an asset based lender who will finance a 32 unit in tallahasse, FL.  The property is currently vacant and the asking price…

Started by Art Jackson

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Roberto Basili

Need to Close Your Commercial Loan Before 2015

Need to Close Before 2015? Private or Hard Money Bridge Loans Available It's that time of the year again, client have properties under co…

Started by John Broussard

0 Dec 3, 2014

Become a Commercial Loan Broker with the New Innovative Lending Platform (CLOSE MORE DEALS 83% FUNDING RATE!!)

If you are a broker and want to expand you business, we invite you to join our commercial lending team to increase your success in commerci…

Started by Mckenley Washington

0 Dec 2, 2014

Do You Have A Commercial Loan That Needs to Close Before 2015

Need to Close Before 2015? Private or Hard Money Bridge Loans Available It's that time of the year again, client have properties under co…

0 Nov 28, 2014

Loan Has Funded

Recent Closing: $500,000 Bridge Loan on Warehouse Property is Houston TX. Client needed to refinance a current bank loan that matured, bank…

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Bridge or Gap funding needed on purchase of properties in MI

I am looking for a short term bridge or gap funder for several properties I have under contract in MI.   If interested, email me at genneva…

Started by Art Jackson

1 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Kathleen Smith

Commercial Loan Available in Texas

If you have been turned down or the lender is giving you the run around on your loans and you need your loan closed and funded. I can help,…

0 Oct 30, 2014

Universal Capital - "Hard money" lender for rehabs/construction/bridge/land in New England

UNIVERSAL CAPITAL is a self-funded, real estate investment company that provides time-sensitive interim and bridge financing using non-owne…

Started by Bryan Joyce

1 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Larry Schuman

Funding needed for HOT East Nashville Market

I am a Realtor/Investor in Nashville.  Currently have a deal for 155k worth 205k as is.  I wish to purchase and put back on the market for…

Started by Tom Wiser

8 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David Perryman

Texas Hard Money and Private Money Bridge Financing

Stated and Light Doc financing programs available, we can close quickly and credit is not a issue. Terms range from 1 to 3 yrs, interest on…

0 Sep 23, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service