All Discussions Tagged 'bad' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

California Loan Troubles? Our Family Owned & Operated Hard Money Company Could Help!

We offer FAST Private Money Financing in Sonoma County and throughout the state of California! Loan approval based on just 2 criteria: 1. E…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Oct 19, 2015

Loan Not Getting Approved and You Want To Buy In California?

If you are a [potential] home buyer or investor who has bad credit or poor FICO, needs fast funding, wants to buy a fixer property or is se…

0 Oct 19, 2015

Feeling like there's no where to go for a California real estate loan?

Tired of calling and searching for someone who is licensed and trustworthy to help get you the loan you want?  Do you have loan approval is…

0 Sep 30, 2015

Don't Give Up. You COULD Qualify To Buy A Home NOW.

Home buying CAN become a reality. There are many loan programs available and families might just qualify to buy now - but they have to look…

0 Sep 16, 2015

Financing for any credit, 10% down, no pre-payment penalties!

Hello guys, I am new here but I just wanted to fill you in about an opportunity that you may not be aware of. Rose Acceptance, Inc is a sub…

Started by Rose Acceptance

0 May 20, 2015

30 Yrs Private Money at 8.25%

Long Term Funding Solutions This product is LONG term 3/1 arm for a 30 year loan option: Apply here: http://www.realestateprivatebank.com

Started by James Mangus

1 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by John Crowley

Credit Repair 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee

United Credit Education Services is an 11 year old company that offers a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and has an A+ rating with the…

Started by Mark Bustamonte

0 Aug 21, 2014

Nationwide Lender Required for Below $100K, 65% ARV of Non-OO SFR

Nationwide Lender Required for Below $100K, 65% ARV of Non-OO SFRIf interested and able to fund please contact me ASAP. Many thanks,Best re…

Started by OCF Private Lending

0 Apr 9, 2014

Looking for $4M Loan @ 6-8% interest only with 5 year balloon with 40% Equity Share JV Partnership!

Borrower has been developing entertainment centers for 30 years. After 20 years of concerts and shows, he decided to move into the night li…

Started by OCF Private Lending

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Looking for Private Lender for O/O duplex Client

Hey everyone, I am currently working with a client in St Louis, MO. They are a husband and wife who's credit took a dumps in the market an…

Started by Daniel D. Dawson

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service