All Discussions Tagged 'and' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fix and flip money in Seattle area?

I have a client looking for flip funding in North Seattle. Has 10% to put down. Price 352k, Rehab 25k, ARV 440k. Anything available with j…

Started by Craig Mayes

12 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Felix Williams

Who Needs A 1 Year Interest Only Fix and Flip Loan Light Docs!! Close Fast!

I'm direct to a mortgage lender in Seattle offering great Fix and Flip loans plus hard money refi's on SFR and 1-5 multi unit's NOO deals o…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Nov 29, 2018

Credit repair business, help your client secure funding and make a income.

I have a time test and proven process to remove any and all types of negative items, in a timely manner. Not this old school process, that…

Started by Darren Lynch

0 Sep 8, 2018

Credit repair, quick and easy. Live credit monitoring login, to provide real time proof of deletions

I have a time test and proven process to remove any and all types of negative items, in a timely manner. Not this old school process, that…

Started by Darren Lynch

0 Sep 8, 2018

Fast credit repair w/ credit monitoring login ,provided for real time proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Darren Lynch

0 Sep 8, 2018

Funding for Fix and Flip?

I am planning do fix and flip in Milwaukee, WI starting from Spring season to Fall. I have experience fixing and flipping this area. I am l…

Started by Lokesh

15 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by William Matos

FIX AND FLIP FUNDS AVALIABLE

FIX AND FLIP FUNDS AVAILABLE Flexible and Fast Funding is available NOW for Fix & Flips, Rentals, and New Construction. We understan…

Started by Omada Resource Group

0 Mar 19, 2018

Fix and flip programs available

We will fund it if you find it.. You fix it and flip it... You sell it and pocket the profits.. Easy: email me at: hardmoneyloans4you@gmail…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Patrick Encinas

Who has the best Fix and Flip loans right now? Looking for Nationwide

I have two different clients looking for Fix and Flip financing. One in Florida, the other in the Pacific Northwest. Who has it right now?…

Started by Craig Mayes

12 Mar 12, 2018
Reply by Darnell Henson

ATTENTION: REAL ESTATE INVESTORS! Up-to 100% FINANCING for Real Estate Investments - All 50 US States - $200K to $2M USD – Brokers Welcome!

Apply NOW for up-to-100% Financing for your US real estate investments! This may be used to fund up to 100% of both the purchase and renova…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Feb 28, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service