All Discussions Tagged 'REO' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Up To 105% Purchase Funding For Your Commercial and High End Residential Purchases!!!!!!!

Up to 105% Commercial Financing - Private Investment Funds Our investment fund's lending platform is one of the most diverse in the World.…

Started by Richard Day

0 Nov 5, 2020

Up To 105% Purchase Funding For Your Commercial and High End Residential Purchases!!!!!!!

Up to 105% Commercial Financing - Private Investment Funds Our investment fund's lending platform is one of the most diverse in the World.…

Started by Richard Day

0 Nov 5, 2020

Funding for Bulk Fannie properties in Florida

Hi. My partner and I Susan Kane are seeking funding to buy Fannie Mae properties in lots of 10. Our business model calls for us to purchase…

Started by Carl Mullin

7 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Financing for any credit, 10% down, no pre-payment penalties!

Hello guys, I am new here but I just wanted to fill you in about an opportunity that you may not be aware of. Rose Acceptance, Inc is a sub…

Started by Rose Acceptance

0 May 20, 2015

Seeking $5million for a Bulk REO purchase.

This is an exceptional ROI opportunity.  Guaranteed interest rate.  Contact me at 888-659-2205 or at make1call4properties@gmail.com to disc…

Started by David Crowther

6 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Ranchinskiy Vasily

What are some additional methods of finding private money for investment deals?

I have access to a lot of fix and flip deals with great numbers, and I find them almost daily.I'm an agent/investor located in the Central…

Started by Wayne Lord

16 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Arnold Walker

Looking for Private Funding for SFHs in South Florida

My investment company, Aegis Global REI is in the process of purchasing distressed properties in South Florida and we are looking for inves…

Started by J Misiag

6 May 2, 2014
Reply by Derek Wadhiya

Florida Contractor seeking funding for residential purchases

Dager Construction Inc. is a Central Florida based Certified Building Contractor (CBC059356) experienced in land development and building c…

Started by Terry Stout

7 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Florida Contractor seeking funding for residential purchases

Dager Construction Inc. is a Central Florida based Certified Building Contractor (CBC059356) experienced in land development and building c…

Started by Terry Stout

4 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for funding to acquire bank REO.... Multifamily, Commercial and Residential

My name is Donnell Phillips from Austin, Texas. I am a real estate entrepreneur looking for funding to invest in distressed real estate. A…

Started by Donnell Phillips

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service