All Discussions Tagged 'Hotel' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding...Commercial, Residential, and Business!!

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

Started by Annette Garner

0 Sep 6, 2015

Funding...Residential, Commercial, or Business!!!

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

Started by Annette Garner

0 Sep 6, 2015

Great Developer Opportunity - College Station, Texas

Incredible opportunity to purchase two large parcels ofland within a mile of the new Bio-Corridor in CollegeStation, Texas• Two adjacent la…

Started by Bruce Sheffield

0 Aug 19, 2015

SBA Loans 7a & 504 Nationwide

Evolve Bank & Trust’s Small Business Lending Division is an effective source of financing for most businesses. Our loans are made throu…

Started by Scott Snow

0 Apr 9, 2015

3 to 5 year bridge funding needed for Major Flag Hotel property in Montana's largest city.

We have a transaction that needs bridge funding while the buyer structures the ownership and refinances. Looking for competitive rates. Buy…

Started by Jim Hollenback

10 May 30, 2014
Reply by Richard Max

In NEED of of financing for Boutique Hotel in Minnesota

Hello everyone! I'm looking for any Lenders that can do financing on a Hotel property in out of receivership.  Details: 5 million in non…

Started by Alan Malicse

26 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by b. wood

Eastern Capital, LLC. Just funded a $43,000,000 project.. Are you looking for private funds?

When opportunity knocks, you should open the door, at least to see what is on the other side of the door, here at eastern capital, we have…

Started by Roger Abuata

5 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Curtis Branson

New year and a new project for funding.. We got the money for your project..

We fund Constructions, Multifamily apartment buildings, Office buildings, Gas stations, Hotels, Motels, Assisted living Facilities, Senior…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Roger Abuata

Serviced Apartment Hotel Development Project in Yangon, Myanmar

Yangon has seen rapid urban development in recent years with many high-rise residential and commercial buildings being constructed or renov…

Started by Marcus Sandberg

2 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by MoEquity, LLC

Commercial loans for all types of properties

I have the sources for all types of loans Multifamily apartments, Office buildings Class  A, B, C, D, Industrial, Retail, Hotel (Flagged an…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 29, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service