All Discussions Tagged 'Hard' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our Changes For Your Benefit.

Hope you had a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. To benefit you and your clients, we have just updated our rate sheet to easily show the alte…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Jun 1, 2016

Can Fixing & Flipping Be More Beneficial Or Harmful For You?

We all want to make money... it pays our bills, allows us to buy things we want and helps us more comfortably survive. So of course, when s…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 May 27, 2016

Ca Hard money

Do you have a loan in California that requires flexible, quick financing ?stated income, low to no fico?

Started by Xavier Saavedra

0 Mar 24, 2016

Pure Asset-based Lending/Working Capital

“If you have collateral with equity, I can get you approved!”I work with ALL types of credit! Asset Types Considered:• Real Estate (commerc…

Started by Joel Riddle

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Joel Riddle

Ohio - Hard Money - 181 Acres - 60% L-T-V - $175,000

I am looking for a Hard Money Lender to make a loan on an 181 Acre Property in Ohio.  The owner will pay excellent return.  60% L-T-V - $17…

Started by Steven J. Coffman

10 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by David Lipp

Become an Independent Commercial Consultant 100% FREE (No License, Degree, Exp. Needed)

Learn about COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE!! Get the BEST Training in the Industry! Get involved in a "HOT TREND" in Real Estate "PRIVATE COMMERC…

Started by Shaketa Williams

13 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Bob Tailor

Rehab funds needed for an awesome Fix&Flip deal in Manning, SC.!

I am the owner of Alpha Property Investments Ltd. a property wholesale company in Manning, SC. I have a 3-bed, 3-full bath, 2,781sqft. SFH…

Started by Reggie Smith Jr

5 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by davidwkleeglobalfunding

Up to 90% Hard Money Loans, All 50 US States, NO application fee, We pay great finder’s fees!

Up to 90% Purchase, Up to 90% Rehab Costs COMPETITIVELY PRICED FUNDING in ALL 50 STATES 7-10 days for Funding  $60K to $5 Million USD ALSO…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Aug 20, 2015

Seeking Funding for Single Family Rehab & Wholesaleing project in the Wichita, Kansas area

Hello, We are Spirit HomeBuyers LLC in Wichita Kansas.  We are seeking private and hard money lenders for funding of single family rehab &a…

Started by Bryan Hoover

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Commercial Funding Available Nationwide!

We work closely with various direct private investment groups and lending sources in order to facilitate the funding of our clients. From $…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Apr 17, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service