All Discussions Tagged 'Funding' (183)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$25,000 to $250,000 CASH for YOUR BUSINESS!

We are NOT a bank.We do NOT tie up your credit or possessions for collateralNO big up front fees!TENS of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in CASH to…

Started by ProDS

0 Apr 15, 2013

Looking for Investors, Lenders & Professionals who want exposure to Property, but not the hassle? We do everything and provide you the return, secured against the property assets! Clean & hassle free!

I run a property company in Leeds, UK, where we buy, refurbish and refinance as well as development projects and mergers and acquisitions o…

Started by Christopher Lycksell

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

Short Term Funding Required for Prime London, UK, Property Projects

We're looking for short term funds for prime London investment property projects. Must be direct with lender. Will sign fee agreement with…

Started by James Jay

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Robert Winkfield

Having Trouble figuring out the Magic Formula Private Lenders use for Fix and Flips/Rehabs?

Private Money Fix & Flip Funding Formula    There are many lenders in the private sector who fund Fix and Flip type transactions. Each…

Started by Kelly W Bowlin

0 Mar 2, 2013

LOAN / INVESTMENT up to US$ 100 M or upwards

B.G. Holdings Limited, a financial institution - forming. With on hand liquid cash of US$ 100 K to US$ 1 M - we can support organizations s…

Started by Pawan Kumar Sharma

0 Feb 20, 2013

PROJECT FUNDING - CRITERIA & PROCEDURE

PROJECT FUNDING - CRITERIA & PROCEDURE Project Criteria and Initial Information Required: 1) Funding for projects in: The United States…

Started by JP Provencher

0 Feb 8, 2013

I AM A FINANCIER - FUNDING RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROJECTS NATIONWIDE

Linkedin Profile Link To Schedule An Appointment To Discuss Your Current Project, You  can contact me at: 347-770-0189 Mondays through Frid…

Started by Denise Josephs

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Victoria Carruth

Hard Money Available In NY,CT,MA,NH,RI and NJ !

Lend Some Money is a company that offers financing in the specialized field of alternative loans for all property types. Our company works…

Started by Jonathan Allen

3 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Gwendolyn Horn

Off Market Commercial Real Estate $100MM+

We have access to off market commercial real estate properties in excess of $100MM. All the Cash Buyers for these properties are internatio…

Started by Kent Woodard

3 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Garry Anderson

Need A Consistent & Reliable Source of Funding ?

Could You Use $100k - $1.5M for your projects? Start by going to the link below   Let us know what your funding needs are about. We'll be i…

Started by Monique Rene Coates

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by MomHeng Kim

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service