All Discussions Tagged 'Financing' (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We can do Miami Multi Family deal financing at 4% and under

www.Geltfinancial.com JackMiller 215-947-2974 ext 237

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Oct 24, 2013

Need funding for two small multi family propeties.

Good Evening,I am looking for financing for the below scenario. Please contact me should you be a direct lender and have a sincere interes…

Started by Ed Franklin

8 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Spencer

Unique Opportunity! Short Term Funding for 2 Residential Deals with $152k in Equity

Unique Opportunity available for a lender who likes equity!. Short Term Funding Required ( 6-12 months) I'm seeking private funding in th…

Started by Patrick Tarmey

4 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

INTERNATIONAL 5 STAR LUXURY HOTEL NEEDS COMPLETION FUNDS

$300mm Luxury Hotel property needs financing to complete the project. Please email for details: Martin Morse mm@forefrontgroup.com

Started by Martin Morse

10 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Seeking Funds For Rehab Costs

We are looking to secure financing for the rehab portion of our current rehab property in the Kansas City, MO area.  Purchase price has bee…

Started by Joe McDonald

11 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

***FULL FUNDING*** Purchase and Rehab Funds Available Call 585-270-0923 to Inquire!!!

Let Global Property Group Inc. place YOU with Direct Hard Money Lending or Private Money for your real estate transaction! We can help peop…

Started by Gabriel Freeman

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Real Estate Investor or Business Owner? Do You Know The Difference?

Most real estate investors don’t realize that they are and should be acting like real entrepreneurs and are not actually real estate inve…

Started by Bill Ham

1 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by wilmar ashton

3 Tips for Making Great Offers!

The only good offer is one that gets accepted! If you offers are not getting accepted…read on! For more info get my free report on Tips f…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Sep 3, 2013

5 Tips to Getting Your Next Deal Funded Creatively!

Funding in the real estate business can be one of the biggest barriers to entry and one of the biggest headaches! Here are some tips to hel…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Aug 30, 2013

Commercial No Documentation Loans

most states, 250k-2 Million loan amounts, 30 year terms, competitive rates.

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Aug 12, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service